What does he have to do to get sacked?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There is no excuse, absolutely none what so ever, for the weak as piss pathetic standard of performance we are putting in this season. I expected us to go down but i did expect some fight and being competitive. We are an absolute shambles and lord knows what we do in training. Forget the finances, not being relatively competitive in a PL game and having no plan and having no leaders on thr pitch is purely on Heckingbottom. I would be baffled if anyone thinks otherwise. Man's doing a God awful job.

Blackwell at least had an idea of how he wanted to play. It was awful football to watch but you understood what his game plan was. Problem with him is he is a bit of a twat and quite a few players didn't like him so eventually he wouldn't get a performance from them.
Blackwell is still worst manager we've ever had. Followed by Wilders 2nd premier league season, followed by this season.

I fear for Hecky’s mental health now. Continually doing the same things, picking the same players, game plan(is there one?) week in week out and expecting things to change. Not going to happen. Change is needed asap.

He won't get sacked, because the Prince won't pay him off, and he won't walk because he has 2 years left on a contract he won't get again.

The Prince's lack of interest in the future of the club is what is really damaging us, he's basically doing everything to maximise the amount he walks away with, not sure that's even working for him, but ultimately we're in limbo which means of something needs doing and it costs money, it won't happen.

Only came on here to see if he'd been sacked yet, dunno what I was thinking. It's the hope that kills you.

I fear for Hecky’s mental health now. Continually doing the same things, picking the same players, game plan(is there one?) week in week out and expecting things to change. Not going to happen. Change is needed asap.
To be fair he played Fleck today

long overdue, but can we afford to pay him off?
No. And finding the money would definitely mean nothing to spend in January (if there was anyway).
Then you've got to find somebody to take it on.

He won't get sacked, because the Prince won't pay him off, and he won't walk because he has 2 years left on a contract he won't get again.

The Prince's lack of interest in the future of the club is what is really damaging us, he's basically doing everything to maximise the amount he walks away with, not sure that's even working for him, but ultimately we're in limbo which means of something needs doing and it costs money, it won't happen.

Only came on here to see if he'd been sacked yet, dunno what I was thinking. It's the hope that kills you.
4 years actually, to end of 2027

I’ve been giving him the benefit of the doubt that the players just aren’t good enough for the standard we are at, but Bournemouth and today have tipped me over, selection and tactics are baffling and that’s on Hecky. He needs to go, but can we afford to pay him off. And the answer isn’t Wilder either, he had no idea how to fix a near identical situation 3 years ago so there’s nothing to suggest he would this time.

If Hecky et al are not gone by Monday, we will have become the biggest laughing stock in football. And I loathe to say, fk me, Wednesday would be a better run club. I'll wait for the abuse

Last edited:
If he's Hecky et al are not gone by Monday, we will have become the biggest laughing stock in football. And I loathe to say, fk me, Wednesday would be a better run club. I'll wait for the abuse
I don’t think the oinkers will magically become better run. We’re a shitshow but they still take the fucking cakeball.

If he's Hecky et al are not gone by Monday, we will have become the biggest laughing stock in football. And I loathe to say, fk me, Wednesday would be a better run club. I'll wait for the abuse
I don’t think you’ll get abuse for that. People will be too busy laughing at you.

I remember one interview (talksport?) were PA said that the most expensive thing a club can do was to sack the manager. Not only on the payoff to them and the BR staff.... As the new one will also want to change the squad. (Roster in his words) which means more money needed overall.

Surely this can't continue after today though. He must surely see his assets massively losing value.

Get him gone PA before things turn ugly.

Pasted by Newcastle? No.
Thumped by Arsenal? No.
Dicked by Bournemouth? No.
Totally fail to instil any kind of fighting spirit whatsoever? No.
Put the team on a backwards slide? No.
Make baffling team selections that leave us open to defeat before a ball is kicked? No.

So what the hell does Hecky have to do to get the sack? Because it’s well overdue.
Hecky could parade round in a pig shirt with a Chris Waddle tattoo on his arse. He isn’t getting sacked.

Pasted by Newcastle? No.
Thumped by Arsenal? No.
Dicked by Bournemouth? No.
Totally fail to instil any kind of fighting spirit whatsoever? No.
Put the team on a backwards slide? No.
Make baffling team selections that leave us open to defeat before a ball is kicked? No.

So what the hell does Hecky have to do to get the sack? Because it’s well overdue.
He's not shagged PAs dog yet. Give him another week.

Back
Top Bottom