What does he have to do to get sacked?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’m sure he’s gone I was told he was gone if we lost today whatever. There’s no way he can survive. Also the official social media pages haven’t put his post match interview up. Definitely expecting an announcement tomorrow at the latest.

Well I wish they would hurry up and give us all a crumb of comfort after the shambles that has been the season so far. I just want to see that they have done something positive in training again, are finding a pattern and a formation that suits the players and have the players buying into the managers methods..I also want to see the players playing for the shirt again. That's not going to happen whilst PH remains in situ. I was.hooung he would have.had the bullet tonight but tomorrow will do just fine.

I'll do PH post match interview.

'We kicked off and were a fucking disgrace to the club. The end.'

Blackwell is still worst manager we've ever had. Followed by Wilders 2nd premier league season, followed by this season.
Didn't we go something ridiculous like 18 away games unbeaten under Blackwell?

He's no where near the worst manager.

You can hate the style of play (it was shit, especially in the last season), but those first few months when he came in, saw some great performances and attacking play.

When the pressures on though, our managers revert to this "must not lose" mentality instead of trying to go an win.

Add that to the fact the entire playing squad was dismantled by McCabe, and Blackie did a remarkable job tbh.

Asaba talks shite. Usually it’s something like.. worst performance I’ve ever seen, woeful, pathetic, they don’t know what they are doing, but Hecky is a great coach and is the man for the job 🙄

Back
Top Bottom