What does he have to do to get sacked?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

shorehamview

Pink Sambuca drinking World Champion.
Reaction score
Pasted by Newcastle? No.
Thumped by Arsenal? No.
Dicked by Bournemouth? No.
Totally fail to instil any kind of fighting spirit whatsoever? No.
Put the team on a backwards slide? No.
Make baffling team selections that leave us open to defeat before a ball is kicked? No.

So what the hell does Hecky have to do to get the sack? Because it’s well overdue.

A lot of clubs would’ve sacked their manager prior to a shit home performance against a relegation rival.

It’s fucking unbelievable he’s still in a job, it’s Wilder all over again. No doubt Hecky wants to be put out his misery but the Prince is too tight to sack him.

Pasted by Newcastle? No.
Thumped by Arsenal? No.
Make baffling team selections that leave us open to defeat before a ball is kicked? No.

So what the hell does Hecky have to do to get the sack? Because it’s well overdue.
I'm wondering if he thinks the same. It's become a game .

I am not angry with Hecky.

We've had 5 shocking performances. The other games are to be expected or we did okay

However in the okay performances that extra needed has been lacking due to the budget. It's always that for me

Even Talk Sport are talking sense. Just wondering whether Hecky was running towards fire escape rather than dressing room. If everyone else can see it why can’t he / Princy? It really does look like they are just sticking two fingers up at us fans and laughing at us. What are they getting out of it? Hecky is getting a pay cheque but Prince, must be devaluing us by a million quid a game (if there is any more to go). Doesn’t make any sense. Hecky please do the honourable thing, we don’t want to think badly of you but if you try to hold on you will be forever remembered as a disgrace to our club.

A lot of clubs would’ve sacked their manager prior to a shit home performance against a relegation rival.

It’s fucking unbelievable he’s still in a job, it’s Wilder all over again. No doubt Hecky wants to be put out his misery but the Prince is too tight to sack him.
Whatever shit the owner put him in he’s shown repeatedly he’s not up to the job. Sack him and pay him up.

Still, works started on the hotel.

It’s worse than Blackwell football

Blackwell at least had an idea of how he wanted to play. It was awful football to watch but you understood what his game plan was. Problem with him is he is a bit of a twat and quite a few players didn't like him so eventually he wouldn't get a performance from them.

Blackwell at least had an idea of how he wanted to play. It was awful football to watch but you understood what his game plan was. Problem with him is he is a bit of a twat and quite a few players didn't like him so eventually he wouldn't get a performance from them.
I was trying to think of the worst possible insult for Hecky’s football. Worse than Blackwell was the best I could come up with

We've had 5 shocking performances. The other games are to be expected or we did okay

However in the okay performances that extra needed has been lacking due to the budget. It's always that for me
No it's not. By your logic you wouldn't need a manager. All you would need is money, good players and good recruitment.

I was trying to think of the worst possible insult for Hecky’s football. Worse than Blackwell was the best I could come up with

Well Asaba is trying to work out what our game plan is. We don't seem to have one at all.

Last season it was counter attack and get the ball to Ndiaye or Macca.

No it's not. By your logic you wouldn't need a manager. All you would need is money, good players and good recruitment.
I think that's the case now at some well run clubs. The manager is a coach. He gets taken off somewhere else by a bigger club but the machine ticks along and even improves. Look at Brighton and Potter for that.

The results in the other games were OK but they were all non performances, only Forest away and Everton at home were kind of OK
they both looked better than us but probably a draw would have been fair in both.
Only the 1st half at home to Forest and 2nd half at home to Wolves, would I say we were good/ playing more like a Wilder team.

Keep hearing we were good at home to Man City and good away to Spurs
but watch the games again, it was an embarrassing attack versus defence training exercise.
The writing was on the wall even in the 1st match at home to Palace which was almost a non event, in too many matches this season we've hardly ventured into the opposition half and sat back parking the bus just trying to keep the score down.

We have no style of play, no tactics to try to score, hardly any effort from the players
this is all down to the manager......Hecky has spent 60 million this season but even if he bought no one
a manager should still have tactics to try and win, and they should still have character and try.

I am angry with Hecky.

PA can be responsible for investment or lack thereof but he doesn't decide the team or the tactics etc. Hecky setup to lose today.

I think that's the case now at some well run clubs. The manager is a coach. He gets taken off somewhere else by a bigger club but the machine ticks along and even improves. Look at Brighton and Potter for that.
But that's one of our biggest problems, the coaching. Tactics, organisation, discipline, fitness,,substitutions, motivation, player improvement, game management/ awareness are all things that a manager or coach can influence. Ours is failing on all of the above.

Pasted by Newcastle? No.
Thumped by Arsenal? No.

Must have compromising pictures of the owners family, similar to the pictures osborn seems to have.

But that's one of our biggest problems, the coaching. Tactics, organisation, discipline, fitness,,substitutions, motivation, player improvement, game management/ awareness are all things that a manager or coach can influence. Ours is failing on all of the above.
I think we have tried to do it but swapping the Wilder magic for Hecky because he had seen it close up. It's not worked even though in the championship he has far more to work with than Wilder did.

I am not saying I want to keep him just I don't think he's the start and end of the issues.

Even Talk Sport are talking sense. Just wondering whether Hecky was running towards fire escape rather than dressing room. If everyone else can see it why can’t he / Princy? It really does look like they are just sticking two fingers up at us fans and laughing at us. What are they getting out of it? Hecky is getting a pay cheque but Prince, must be devaluing us by a million quid a game (if there is any more to go). Doesn’t make any sense. Hecky please do the honourable thing, we don’t want to think badly of you but if you try to hold on you will be forever remembered as a disgrace to our club.
Ever considered that the Prince/club cant afford to?

The question was what does he have to do to get sacked. Getting dicked 4-0 by a team that has lost all its home games this season is surely beyond any threshold.

5-0 with ten minutes left to play.

Back
Top Bottom