New kits

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Classof85

Reaction score
Anyone heard anything about the kits for next season? seems to be really late in announcing them compared to previous seasons.

Hope we got back to RED and white.

Jim's redesigning the new Badge as we speak. Being inspired by the legendary night matches against Spurs and Southampton at the lane in the last couple of years he's decided on a creature of the night...

And as he believes next season he see's us as predator flying up the league, he is keen to push forward the new badge for the newly named Sheffield Blades, with an Owl prominently placed on the new badge.
Under the new naming rights deal the ground will be named the Saudi Bog Roll Bowl

The prince and Jim think it will all be a big hit with the fans

Teams usually wear them for the last game of the season.

I've even got doubts over their ability to reinstate a simple red and white striped shirt with black shorts and white socks. I've just got a niggling feeling there will be something about the kit that'll be controversial or unnecessary. You probably know you're following a fucked up club when you start questioning things like that.

Jim's redesigning the new Badge as we speak. Being inspired by the legendary night matches against Spurs and Southampton at the lane in the last couple of years he's decided on a creature of the night...

And as he believes next season he see's us as predator flying up the league, he is keen to push forward the new badge for the newly named Sheffield Blades, with an Owl prominently placed on the new badge.
Under the new naming rights deal the ground will be named the Saudi Bog Roll Bowl

You never said you were ITK?

Whatever happens, the designs put on this board by people on here will be better than the end product.

For example...

183847d1310549849-hermanchides-kit-request-thread-sheffutd_1.png

qrxmbp.png

835016-3.jpg

7618-210c8122c414245c20580736cd1ab9df.jpg

a3pfzn.jpg

2zq7ta8.png

7640-d032f84ab24086ba7d356bd5ee983f9d.jpg

That is very much like the "Fjortoft" Avec shirt. Big like from me!!
Can someone send it in to the club? Throw in black shorts and white socks and job's a good en. It doesn't do you any good posting kits like these though as we're pretty much nailed on to over think it and take ten times as long to come up with something not even half as nice.

Can someone send it in to the club? Throw in black shorts and white socks and job's a good en. It doesn't do you any good posting kits like these though as we're pretty much nailed on to over think it and take ten times as long to come up with something not even half as nice.

Design will be sorted already.

I've not seen any 2016/17 stripey Adidas templates yet so not sure what it will look like. All the plain templates i've seen have the "3 stripes" down the side not the sleeve, however, people ITK say the 3 stripes are on the sleeve...

EDIT... Just found Juventus' new kit. Stripey, with 3 stripes down the body. Very nice.

juventus-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

Then here is Milan's although this will definitely be bespoke to them only:

ac-milan-16-17-kit-2.jpg

Last edited:
Jim's redesigning the new Badge as we speak. Being inspired by the legendary night matches against Spurs and Southampton at the lane in the last couple of years he's decided on a creature of the night... And as he believes next season he see's us as predator flying up the league, he is keen to push forward the new badge for the newly named Sheffield Blades, with an Owl prominently placed on the new badge. Under the new naming rights deal the ground will be named the Saudi Bog Roll Bowl

Given this season's heroics, I'd heard the design had been based on something a little more subtle

tits up.jpg

Design will be sorted already.

I've not seen any 2016/17 stripey Adidas templates yet so not sure what it will look like. All the plain templates i've seen have the "3 stripes" down the side not the sleeve, however, people ITK say the 3 stripes are on the sleeve...

EDIT... Just found Juventus' new kit. Stripey, with 3 stripes down the body. Very nice.

juventus-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

Then here is Milan's although this will definitely be bespoke to them only:

ac-milan-16-17-kit-2.jpg
Here's another template that will be used for the 16/17 season. It's 'ok'. Not keen on the sleeve design, much prefer the main stripes to continue on to the sleeve. Also not sure on the adidas logo being central, didn't like it on the 14/15 one either.

adidas-striped-15-jersey-red-white%2B(1).jpg

Here's another template that will be used for the 16/17 season. It's 'ok'. Not keen on the sleeve design, much prefer the main stripes to continue on to the sleeve. Also not sure on the adidas logo being central, didn't like it on the 14/15 one either.

That's what Hull and Sunderland had in.... wait for it.... 2013/14. Nailed on we get that.

Hull+City+13-14+Home+Kit.jpg

For me, the red stripe has to be down the middle not white. Small point but important imho

Back
Top Bottom