Match Of The Day running order

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
We are second to last for the games played today. I thought our first match back, we may have been higher up the pecking order. I know it doesn't really matter, but I am slightly irritated! Screenshot_20190810_204602_com.android.chrome.jpg

Fair enough. They go amount of goals really more than anything. We're Infront of the 0-0.

Surprised the Liverpool game is last but hey ho. As much as I like Colin Murray, I’m more than happy to wait that little longer to see us on MOTD

We are second to last for the games played today. I thought our first match back, we may have been higher up the pecking order. I know it doesn't really matter, but I am slightly irritated! View attachment 59606
Plenty of other places to see the goals and chances. Watched them earlier on sky sports app.

And I didn’t need to sit through an hour of Lineker and Shearer being twats to see them

THEY'VE STILL GOT OUR OLD FUCKING BADGE.

May as well have the fucking coat of arms if you're not going to have our proper badge.

Imagine if Man City had this

20190810_223635.jpg

Disrespectful.

Fucking typical
Sky Sports Match Choice channel 402

Extended highlights of Bournemouth v Sheffield United with the Everton v Crystal Palace commentary

Back
Top Bottom