Mansfield local paper on United and Wednesday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just saw that result! Ha ha! Its only a pre-season friendly granted but if Wednesday think they'll be pushing play offs without making a single signing to a threadbare squad that relies so heavily on Forestieri then they'e even more deluded then I thought they were!

It is rumoured Swansea City are after Forestieri. That would make it a feisty opening fixture for us!

Wow what a shameful episode that a pre-season friendly against lower league opposition descends into a mass brawl and punch up.

A damning indictment of the team atmosphere and spirit within the S6 camp if you ask me.

Another filthy example from that group of players how can fans support such a classless group of overpaid players.Forest fairy can't take the heat so runs away,he is good at that.Women and children first ,not with him around.

Last edited:
They have played us both in the last week and they are clear that we are the better team! View attachment 41998

Wednesday basically split the squad, so half the players who were fit played Bradford in the afternoon and the other half played Mansfield in the evening.

Bearing in mind both games were lost, it probably wasn't a very good idea. Lol

So, apparently Krystian Pearce of Mansfield has alleged that Forrestieri used a racial slur against him (the N word).

Many on Owlstalk have gone into PROTECT FERNANDO mode. Saying that if he's used said word, the club should support and re-educate him.

This is a player who refused to play for them and has history of being a petulant arsehole.

And they have the fucking gall to say we lack class. The absolute state of them.

So, apparently Krystian Pearce of Mansfield has alleged that Forrestieri used a racial slur against him (the N word).

Many on Owlstalk have gone into PROTECT FERNANDO mode. Saying that if he's used said word, the club should support and re-educate him.

This is a player who refused to play for them and has history of being a petulant arsehole.

And they have the fucking gall to say we lack class. The absolute state of them.

It’s desperation. Despite being a despicable human being, he’s one of the only ones with a speck of talent left in their ranks. Let them protect him and show themselves up for the morally repugnant vermin they are... Fernando will jump ship at the first opportunity regardless.

He's clearly a despicable human being, racial slurs, punching team mates, going on strike, vanishing back home, touting himself for moves, diving, cheating, punching opponents.

But now 'and it's so ironic', they love his Pashun!

Fuck me...

Thing is too, he'll also be first guy calling his mates the same word claims FF to say too.

and

if he HAS said something racist then it doesn't make him a racist, it makes him silly for losing his head in the moment.
and

Racism is power plus privilege and Forestieri is an Argentinian, a persecuted minority in this country for the war we fought against them not long ago. He was powerless against this British man here

Deluded Scum, I had to go to their ground yesterday (work), and the hour I was there, i felt I'll as they were going backwards and forwards to the club shop like ants, only the pork would call it a Megastore :eek: the ground has a feel of a derelict building. How they slag the lane off is unbelievable.
Anyhow soon as I got home I jumped in the shower and burnt my clothes :D

Fuck me...

Thing is too, he'll also be first guy calling his mates the same word claims FF to say too.

and

if he HAS said something racist then it doesn't make him a racist, it makes him silly for losing his head in the moment.
and

Racism is power plus privilege and Forestieri is an Argentinian, a persecuted minority in this country for the war we fought against them not long ago. He was powerless against this British man here

Jesus fucking wept.

Back
Top Bottom