A Brighton Glass half full

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ShorehamRevolution

Reaction score
I’ve just watched and learnt that 27 years ago to the day Brighton drew with Mansfield in front of 1900 fans, tonight they’ve just won Ajax 2-0 convincingly in their own backyard, ironically it gave me hope that anything’s possible in football and even though we play them on Sunday we could quite easily be out of the bottom 3 come Sunday evening. Burnley are away to Arsenal, Luton play at Old Trafford and Bournemouth host Newcastle. Brighton have suffered a few injuries tonight too. Keep the faith

They have done fantastic over the last couple of seasons with transfers to other clubs with massively over inflated fees,good job as they were £260 million in debt and facing trouble. I think our scouts had a trip to see the Scandinavian northern lights and picked up a couple of tourists 😉

I won a bottle of win once, would have got more out of Ajax. Not a wine fan.

Fancy Luton to win at Old Trafford though, Man U are dogshit at the moment.

Hi Stegosaurus here

I think we will get something against Brighton. They are a good team, but they are inconsistent and drop the occasional bollock. Plus, we'll (hopefully) be hyped up after Wolves.

Hi Stegosaurus here

I think we will get something against Brighton. They are a good team, but they are inconsistent and drop the occasional bollock. Plus, we'll (hopefully) be hyped up after Wolves.
My thinking exactly, the behind the scenes at shirecliffe video gave me a bit of an uplift, the lads seem in very good spirits. Hopefully Brighton will have a hangover or be tired out from too much Jamaican woodbine and window shopping

My glass will be full! Full of lovely delicious beer!

I think we’ll lose. But our XG and shots on target will be better than usual. We will come away thinking we’ve turned a corner, our football will be the best we’ve played in years. Our new German maestro will have his name sung, even though we lost. We’ll be artificially arrogant on Twitter.

Oh wait.

My thinking exactly, the behind the scenes at shirecliffe video gave me a bit of an uplift, the lads seem in very good spirits.
I am hoping the win over Wolves got them over that slump after Tottenham. That seemed to kill the team off.

Fair play to them but there's the small matter of a few 100 million of debt as well. All owed to the chairman though.

Back
Top Bottom