Liverpool are much bettter than us at the football

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They're clearly the best team in the league, by a long way, but we have been dreadful - particularly our midfield 3 who, let's be honest aren't up directly against the best of Liverpool.

I doubt Liverpool have been given an easier game than this all season

Liverpool excellent as expected. Our midfield 3 were nowhere to be seen - so so many unforced errors and mistakes with zero attacking threat.

Those 3 should be very disappointed with their efforts.

They're clearly the best team in the league, by a long way, but we have been dreadful - particularly our midfield 3 who, let's be honest aren't up directly against the best of Liverpool.

I doubt Liverpool have been given an easier game than this all season

Surreal

Well we know now the standard that's set before us.

I wouldn't want anyone else other than Chris Wilder leading us to that level.

Let's get this Premier league safety sorted. We'll be a different opposition for them next season.

Commentator said Liverpool set a record for the most completed passes in a match, yes Liverpool played well, but we clearly could’ve made it tougher for them.

Anyway on to the FA Cup

These are the best side in the world. First time this season we’ve looked outclassed. It’s not down to our off day it’s just that there’s no one better on the planet than Liverpool. That’s the toughest game we’ll have this season. Onwards and upwards.

These are the best side in the world. First time this season we’ve looked outclassed. It’s not down to our off day it’s just that there’s no one better on the planet than Liverpool. That’s the toughest game we’ll have this season. Onwards and upwards.

Yes I agree. But you also have to ask why Liverpool didn't need to get out of third gear tonight when in the last few weeks Brighton, Watford and Wolves could easily have taken a point off them.

As someone who is normally one of our biggest clappers, I am not going to hide my frustration with that performance tonight.

Yes, Liverpool are on a different level, and folk will tell me it was all down to their press, but unless they are employing some kind of advance mind control techniques, then I fail to see how we could barely string more than 2 passes together all evening, bar the final 5 minutes when they had effectively dropped the landing gear.

Maybe they just did to us what we have been doing to teams for so long now? Harry them all over the pitch and force them into mistakes, but it was still so unlike us and I have to say that it felt like we choked a bit tonight

It will be interesting to hear what Wilder thinks.

Yeah we weren't at our best, we couldn't clear the ball without passing it straight back to them.

The first goal was unfortunate, George stumbled, but the second, after Hendo saves the first attempt, where were the rest of the players steaming in to keep the ball out?

Could have been a lot worse than 2-0.

However, when all is said and done, that is one of the toughest fixtures on the planet.

You know how we always laugh at other teams fan's complaining they've had an off day against us?

Y it was a joke. To be honest I nicked it off someone else. They were the first team we couldn't rattle tbf.

Worst we've played against any of the "big 6" so far this season. Didn't get amongst them and were just too nice at times. When we started sticking a foot in during the last 10 we turned the ball over a bit better.

Apart from hendo and bash I'm struggling to think of any decent performances tonight.

Anyway enough of that negative shit, onto our cup winning run!

Back
Top Bottom