Jamal Blackman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cjay

Reaction score
Hello Blades fans.:)

Couple of photos that are apparently Jamal Blackman at Thorp Arch.

Just wanted to know what you made of him last season?

And can anyone confirm if thats him ?

It's certainly Jam.

Oooh look, more freebies and perks from his fucking agents on display. How refreshing.

Looks like he's got a new car, but then again on his salary , I suppose you would, wouldn't you :confused:

I liked Jam.
Got better over the season and commanded his area.

The new guy has some big boots to fill...and gloves...shorts, shirt.etc, etc...oh well, you get the picture. :)
Can sell his kidney for all i care aslong as he does good goalkeeping stuff.:)

Looks like he's got a new car, but then again on his salary , I suppose you would, wouldn't you :confused:

He has quite a little collection.

Doubt it. He’d not get his boxer shorts in that suitcase.

Made a blinder of a save against you....then conceded a soft as shit goal within minutes of the 2nd half. That was a microcosm of his season with us.

Although it's difficult to judge him properly because our defence was dogshit last season. Not that our fans minded because they were busy slagging off the most prolific strikeforce in the division instead, because they're fucking simpletons.

Looks like Groot....
medias

Good keeper though

Made a blinder of a save against you....then conceded a soft as shit goal within minutes of the 2nd half. That was a microcosm of his season with us.

Although it's difficult to judge him properly because our defence was dogshit last season. Not that our fans minded because they were busy slagging off the most prolific strikeforce in the division instead, because they're fucking simpletons.

Hilarious. The username has changed but the nonsense spouted hasn’t.

To answer your question he's a very talented young keeper. Makes the odd mistake, but that's more inexperience than anything. Very good signing.

The 'ignore' function is always an option.

But then you wouldn't be able to follow me around.

It's a real dilemma isn't it?

‘Follow you around’. Great stuff. I’d ask you again to provide a link to those slagging off our strike force but I wouldn’t want to make you look silly again, you do that well enough on your own.

I notice how we’re now all apparently slagging off the entire strike force and not just Sharp, at least that’s different.

To answer your question he's a very talented young keeper. Makes the odd mistake, but that's more inexperience than anything. Very good signing.
Thanks muchly.

I asked the same question about Stockdale to Birmingham fans when it looked like he was coming, fair to say the opinion of Blackman here is more positive whereas theres on Stockdale was far more mixed.

Appreciate the insight.

Love Billy honest

Thanks muchly.

I asked the same question about Stockdale to Birmingham fans when it looked like he was coming, fair to say the opinion of Blackman here is more positive whereas theres on Stockdale was far more mixed.

Appreciate the insight.

The more he plays the better he'll get. We all (or just about) wanted him back this season, which tells its own story.

He's also the most relaxed keeper in the world. He'll look like he's wandering around on holiday half the time. Cool as mustard.

Back
Top Bottom