CONFIRMED Jack O’Connell injured?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s not the rumours themselves but the timing that it’s nagging me, all this time, however many weeks of contact training and 24 hours prior to our game 2 players out. Call me cynical but just can’t grasp it

Not long until we find out. I’m sure we’ll be fine either way!

The one thing that gives me some confidence this is bollocks is that the 'leaked' team involves a midfield 3 of Berge, Norwood and Lunny. I just can't see Wilder doing that. A right footer on the left and a midfield without a more attacking minded player. Feels very square peg round hole, which is very un-Wilder.
If fleck is injured surely Freeman starts, he's looked decent when called upon.
Which makes me question the whole itk thing

The one thing that gives me some confidence this is bollocks is that the 'leaked' team involves a midfield 3 of Berge, Norwood and Lunny. I just can't see Wilder doing that. A right footer on the left and a midfield without a more attacking minded player. Feels very square peg round hole, which is very un-Wilder.
If fleck is injured surely Freeman starts, he's looked decent when called upon.
Which makes me question the whole itk thing

Also, Berge did actually have a knock and missed one of the training friendlies, so I doubt he'd go straight in as a starter.

Unfortunate news, but in fairness the Prince should never have insisted that Fleck & JOC be called in to help move the beds out of the Copthorne, particularly when they hadn’t been given any health and safety training on how to lift things properly (and of course had the match to prepare for). One slip by JOC, one bed slammed into the knee, with Fleck picking up a slipped disc in the process. If they’d just asked the guest to get out of the bed the injuries might never have happened.

Just to chuck petrol on the bonfire our kids just told us flecks house is up on right move ... everybody panic!

Also, Berge did actually have a knock and missed one of the training friendlies, so I doubt he'd go straight in as a starter.
I saw both Egan and Berg after they'd played golf at Lee's Hall Sunday morning.
Berg's so called injury maybe not that too bad.

Is out tomorrow
JOC swelling means we don’t know the extent of the injury just yet but doesn’t sound smart
Apologies in advance if it’s not the case with you buddy but over the years, mosts newbies who are harbingers of doom have been rancid Pork. You will then I’m sure understand why my default stance is that you’re talking shite, but if you are a Blade I’m sure you’ll understand why. If you’re not a Blade, who gives a feck?

Apologies in advance if it’s not the case with you buddy but over the years, mosts newbies who are harbingers of doom have been rancid Pork. You will then I’m sure understand why my default stance is that you’re talking shite, but if you are a Blade I’m sure you’ll understand why. If you’re not a Blade, who gives a feck?
Not bothered either way m8. There is no good news in the case of JOC unfortunately and it’s that simple. Robinson in his place. Oli and Billy upfront.
Suppose the proof will be in the pudding isneet

Fake news methinks. If there was any truth in those rumours then Villa price would drop on betting markets. But nothing of the sort, Blades are still clear favourites.

Back
Top Bottom