CONFIRMED Jack O’Connell injured?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is either an elaborate and coordinated wind up or he's actually fucked it.

I don't think the S6 lot are intelligent enough for this, so I'm shitting myself.

Calm your tits.

Attachments

• 04F112BF-4AD0-4405-9AFF-C57392BDE21E.png
    04F112BF-4AD0-4405-9AFF-C57392BDE21E.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 120
I've also just heard that both fleck and jack out too been told by a mate who has it from a reliable source , hope it's bollocks too but have no reason to doubt it 🙈

How do we go from a clean bill of health yesterday to having two key players out as of this evening?

Well something has to go wrong I guess. Sheffield United after all...

I’ve heard James Beattie’s got the flu?

Could be bullshit, don’t shoot the messenger, bit in paper etc...

Chancer's favorite pet tuna fish named slimy pig becomes the newest member of the wendy board.He caught the injury to JOC on video.

Hendo
Baldock, bash, Egan, Robinson, Enda
Berge, Norwood, Lundstram
McBurnie, Sharp

I've just had:

Hendo
Baldock bash Egan Robinson enda
Lunny Norwood fleck
mcburnie sharp?

Sent from a friend who allegedly gets the team news the day before (we change personnel so infrequently that I never find it particularly impressive when it turn out to be correct).

Someone is talking bollocks somewhere. Hopefully everywhere.

I’ve been told United haven’t trained today. Why would United news put into the public domain about a clean bill of health if any player had the chance to be injured in training the following day?

I’ve been told United haven’t trained today. Why would United news put into the public domain about a clean bill of health if any player had the chance to be injured in training the following day?
And if we had trained today, no way would it be a rigorous session

Why would Wilder tell the opposition of any injuries two days before a game?

Back
Top Bottom