Fortress

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That table cant be right as the massive are only 12th at home form and 18th for away form ! ...... But they have much better players than us and none of ours would get in their side !

That table cant be right as the massive are only 12th at home form and 18th for away form ! ...... But they have much better players than us and none of ours would get in their side !
Tbf I hate the little shit but bannan would be a good back up for our midfield :tumbleweed:

a pig i spoke to said "if it wasn't for your home form you'd be mid table"
speechless, in their deluded minds 2-4 didn't happen, and they are still talking of a top 2 finish.
any team will dread playing us, at fortress BL, or at their place when they will be expected to attack a newly promoted team and we can break

I would just shake my head in bemusement and say "you don't seem to understand, it's form that defines your place in the table, what position are You in"

speechless, in their deluded minds 2-4 didn't happen, and they are still talking of a top 2 finish.
any team will dread playing us, at fortress BL, or at their place when they will be expected to attack a newly promoted team and we can break
If it wasn't for their home, they would be even closer to the relegation zone.

Let them know that we've won the same number of games away as they have home.

They've not had any luck, o.g, good referees, opponents sent off, get all the bad decisions, we've had no injuries, our bubble will burst, we've not yet been found out.....blah blah blah

Back
Top Bottom