One in / one out.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i couldn't disagree more.

I agree that he isn'r the Fleck of 2016-2019, but he can still do a job. Lots of people saying his legs have gone, but what about the Preston goal a couple of months ago?
As others have said, why spend money on backup players? He knows the team, players and Hecky, knows his role and has on old head. He can come on late in a game and help to dictate pace, plus he can put a foot in when needed.

I have no problem with his signing and really wonder what our fans want. Let's say Fleck was released. Who would we sign and what would we have to pay, for a backup player with PL experience? Signing Fleck allowed us to spend money on Slimane.

We haven't got a bottomless pot, Fleck is a relatively cheap option.

Get over it and back our Scottish warrior.
Nothing to “get over”. In my 40 odd years of supporting United he’s been one of my favourite midfielders, I just don’t think he’s anywhere near good enough now. I understand why Hecky gave him a new contract but I personally wouldn’t have him anywhere near the first team.

Nothing to “get over”. In my 40 odd years of supporting United he’s been one of my favourite midfielders, I just don’t think he’s anywhere near good enough now. I understand why Hecky gave him a new contract but I personally wouldn’t have him anywhere near the first team.

Not trying to be a dick mate, but the bold being the main point.

I personally don't think he should have been given a new contract... because he is nowhere near good enough to be near the first team.

Last edited:
Not trying to be a dick mate, but the bomd being the main point.

I personally don't think he should have been given a new contract... because he is nowhere near good enough to be near the first team.
Will all squad members be good enough to be near the first team ? They should, but I don’t think we are in a position where places 19 to 25 will be.

Need 6/7 players IMO.

Larouci/Stevens
Trusty/Clark
Slimane/Khadra
Traore/Sharp

DM/Berge
CM/Doyle
CAM/Mcatee
CAM/Ndiaye
CB
ST

Cover for Egan at CB and a ST seeing as ours are always injured. (McBurnie, Brewster, Jebbison)

Need 6/7 players IMO.

Yasser/Stevens
Trusty/Clark
Slimane/Khadra
Traore/Sharp

?/Berge
?/Doyle
?/Mcatee
?/Ndiaye
CB
ST

Cover for Egan at CB and a ST seeing as ours are always injured. (McBurnie, Brewster, Jebbison)

Jebbo injured
Mcburnie injured
Fleck broken leg

We’re about 7/8 bodies down and have yet to improve a single area of the team on last year

Back
Top Bottom