* Cardiff v The Blades * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

* Cardiff v The Blades * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

• 0-0

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • 1-0

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • 0-1

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • 1-1

Votes: 40 23.0%
  • 2-0

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • 0-2

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • 2-1

Votes: 22 12.6%
  • 1-2

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • 3-0

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • 0-3

• 3-1

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • 1-3

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 3-2

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 2-3

• 3-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-0

• 0-4

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 4-1

• 1-4

• 4-2

• 2-4

• 4-3

• 3-4

• 4-4

• Any Other Score

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters

Got us down for a 3-1 loss here, they've got lots of pace and 2 very good forwards, I don't think we are set up to deal with teams like Cardiff unfortunately.
Hope I'm wrong chaps but I've got a feeling this game will really show our flaws.

Got us down for a 3-1 loss here, they've got lots of pace and 2 very good forwards, I don't think we are set up to deal with teams like Cardiff unfortunately.
Hope I'm wrong chaps but I've got a feeling this game will really show our flaws.
My thoughts too, we will have to be much better than the first half against Boro or we could get a tonking.

I've gone for 4-0
Long way from home, night match, limited support and Warnock "the Blade" wanting to put one over us even more than if they were playing Wendy

After a reasonable start we get well and truly welcomed to the Championship

All depends which Blades turn up . If it's the cap doffing bladey blades that turned up against Boro it's a 4 - 0 defeat . If its a confident Blades side that genuinely believe we belong in the league it's a 2 - 0 defeat.

I've gone for 4 - 0 .

Pace of Cardiff is a concern, but I'm hopeful that we can come away with a point. Evans to bag a fairly late equaliser for a well deserved, hard fought draw.

Anything at all here would be a terrific result.

Sadly I can't see it, mainly to do with Cardiff looking a very decent outfit this season.

3-0 defeat.

We'll give them a good game and might even score first but I can see them turning us over.
2-1 or 3-1 :)

2-0 Cardiff, far too much pace and power for us to deal with.

These arent the games we need to win to stay in this league anyway, anything we get at these teams is a bonus.

0-0, Hard fought bit of luck hopefully a well earned point

UTB

Got us losing 2-0. They've had a great start to the season. Top of the league having played one of the pre-season favourites off the park at the weekend. Going to be very, very tough. I'd be delighted if we could grind something out but away from home on a Tuesday night at a team I fancy for a top 6 finish, it's a big ask.

2-1 cardiff for me, be an even game but just think they will have a bit more cutting edge

We're two games into this season, Wilder and Knill will learn quickly, seems we're acquitting ourselves quite well, and although there's room for improvement we'll only really find out in proper competitive games. I'm not worried, but I am curious to see how we learn and progress. Middleb'ro have spent millions, so let's put things into some sort of healthy perspective, Wilder will lead us and improve us, isn't that what he's paid to do? No need for pessimism boys and girls, we're doing ok so far..........imagine if you supported the S6 brethren, now that's a situation to be concerned about. All that dosh spent and no sense of unity or harmony!

Head says 2-1 defeat, heart says 2-1 win with 89 minute Jack O'Connell header.

A defeat sadly, which makes that twat of an offside even harder to take.

1-1 , a bit concerned a few took some knocks saturday, Freeman and Stearman looked a bit shaken.With the lack of pace in the team we might need both Carruthers and Duffy to start to be more creative , Brooks too an obious options as these 3 seems the ones to challenge and pass opponents 1 to 1. Think our mainthreats will be setpieces again.

2-0, I think Saturday's last minute drama was a real hit in the gonads.

However, I think that long term, that defeat (and what was evident we were missing) will give Wilder more ammo when it comes to getting some cash off McCabe.

Look how last seasons start gave him an idea of who wasn't up to the standard.

think we will lose to be honest, they are flying, watching the second half back right now against Boro, we gave the ball away far too much. Made our own problems really. I'm concerned that some of the players aren't up to the speed of thought for the championship.Thats why they played in lower leagues, like stevens. Still everything will be crossed tomorrow hoping for a result. Duffy in for Samir will be the change tomorrow I think

Back
Top Bottom