Barnsley Game Attendance

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How many will there be for this 12.15 ko,i reckon less than the Brentford game.

More than Brentford. Yes its on 12.15 but Barnsley will bring a decent following especially after they just won - although won't sell out which crap since they'er only up the road. Also most of the tickets will have been brought before the last two defeats, either by season ticket or fans desperate to get a decent seat for this derby game so I reckon at least 27,000.

Apparently, to date Barnsley have sold c.1,800 of their allocation of 2,253.

For some unfathomable reason, the Barnsley fixture is category A* prices (prices starting at £30), whilst the considerably more attractive fixture with Derby County is only category A. Added to that, barely anybody likes a 12.15pm kick-off; it invariably knocks a few off the gate. I fancy that we'll be looking at around 26,000.

Unsurprisingly, it appears from the online ticketing site, that tickets for the Derby match are selling better than for the Barnsley match.

Not going
Family event.

Have to find summat on that tinterweb thingy to watch it on.

24k won't be far off the mark at a guess.

Probably not even that. We'll be missing a few bandwagon jumpers now we've lost a couple. Subtract a few more because of KO time, then a few more because of the extortionate pricing. Then a lot more who don't wish to see what the human race has descended into when those fucking cave dwellers from north Barnsley descend upon the place. The perfect storm.

Probably not even that. We'll be missing a few bandwagon jumpers now we've lost a couple. Subtract a few more because of KO time, then a few more because of the extortionate pricing. Then a lot more who don't wish to see what the human race has descended into when those fucking cave dwellers from north Barnsley descend upon the place. The perfect storm.

That's why i hate sky and them pissing about with kick-off times just so it suits them,if someone can confirm this about not being able to show live games at 3pm,then move it 3.15 or whatever and let fan's have the saturday afternoon time like it was and should be.Just makes me angry how the FA/FL bow to sky all the time.

That's why i hate sky and them pissing about with kick-off times just so it suits them,if someone can confirm this about not being able to show live games at 3pm,then move it 3.15 or whatever and let fan's have the saturday afternoon time like it was and should be.Just makes me angry how the FA/FL bow to sky all the time.
I didn't think it was on Sky?

I'd go for a similar attendance to the Brentford game, if not slightly more.

Apparently, to date Barnsley have sold c.1,800 of their allocation of 2,253.

For some unfathomable reason, the Barnsley fixture is category A* prices (prices starting at £30), whilst the considerably more attractive fixture with Derby County is only category A. Added to that, barely anybody likes a 12.15pm kick-off; it invariably knocks a few off the gate. I fancy that we'll be looking at around 26,000.

Unsurprisingly, it appears from the online ticketing site, that tickets for the Derby match are selling better than for the Barnsley match.

Is there a list of which category each game is?

My guess is little less than Brentford, I'll go for 25,658

Back
Top Bottom