Todays the Day WO x IN

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rocket Man

Reaction score
Today's the day when we realise how good the WO x IN partnership will be for us moving forwards.

Breakthrough game for WO.

I reckon these two will click, bang the goals in and form a partnership that we start the season with.

🚀

Yes🤞 14 in 10 for the under 21s. Rough diamond of a striker that will polish quickly.

Osula is in with a real chance of starting against Palace, the opportunity is there for him.

Was wrong about the goals. But.. surely we don't loan him out with this many pre season mins. All other strikers basically injured. Osula huge promise. Will do well against Premier teams. Only McBurnie recovering will take Wills start v Palace
Even though Osula and Jebbo look nervous/cursed in front of goal... At least (98% of) fans would be backing them unreservedly, instead of giving them shit like they do for some of our strikers! 🤯

All these alpha males on here who never got nervous or felt under pressure in their lives berating a kid taking his first steps in mens football

You can smell the testosterone from here
Borderline bullying IMO. There's valid criticism to be had, noone's denying that, but a lot of comments are close to crossing the line. He's a kid.

My take (not seen that phrase as much recently) is that both will have great careers.
I think that Jebbo has better technique than Osula, can trap a ball, create space and pick a shot/killer pass better… but he seems to really struggle to get on the ball, or even anywhere near the action 99% of the time.

Osula on the other hand isn’t perhaps as technically gifted, but is great at getting stuck in and linking up with his teammates.

If only we could smoosh them together into a Jebbosula creature, we’d have a 30 a season man/monstrous abomination on our hands.

I really like him, but surely we aren’t suggesting starting him this season? He’s only scored at L1 level and has no composure yet.

did we learn nothing from ousting DCL at this club

he missed loads of chances and was let go due to the clamour to get shot

Asaba sees real promise in Osula , lets not destroy a youngster before hes given the opportunity to shine

A re-writing of history, if ever I saw one. There was no 'clamour' to get shut of him.
None.

As ever, we were skint and loss making, so it gave CW some funds to reshape his squad.

You are correct that he was vastly underated by most fans (myself included) and hindsight suggests he was massively undersold, but at the time it seemed a good deal for us.

I remember when thierry henry signed for arsenal
He couldnt hit a barn door and was a bit of a laughing stock

You can learn how to do that
You cant learn how to be as quick and powerful as he already is

I like the potential of WO and Jebbo with WO looking the one that may shine first but are we not in cloud cuckoo land if we think the lads ready to start as a premier league first teamer? I hope did hope a striker with a bit of experience on loan or as a signing was coming through the door with McB unable to string 5 games together without his biscuit legs breaking.
Hopefully wrong and lad sets league on fire!
P s if Illy does go we are really in the shit

I like the potential of WO and Jebbo with WO looking the one that may shine first but are we not in cloud cuckoo land if we think the lads ready to start as a premier league first teamer? I hope did hope a striker with a bit of experience on loan or as a signing was coming through the door with McB unable to string 5 games together without his biscuit legs breaking.
Hopefully wrong and lad sets league on fire!
P s if Illy does go we are really in the shit
No but he should be in the match day squad
We need a traore or osula
To stretch teams and get teams to play deep we will be pinned back on our own penalty area

No but he should be in the match day squad
We need a traore or osula
To stretch teams and get teams to play deep we will be pinned back on our own penalty area
I agree Frank and hopefully this exposure propellers him into a starting shirt with his (or Benny's) performances and GOALS!

19/20, even 21 year olds don't have much, if any effect on the Premier League (especially at CF). Expecting Osula or Jebbison to is asking waaaaaay too much.

Back
Top Bottom