Apparently he's walked....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've just had a message saying hes gone how true I really don't know mate
It wouldn't surprise me. He must be at the end of his tether. His interview didn't sound like he was on the verge of it, but that doesn't mean much anyway.

I think his reaction at full time said it all. Wouldnt be surprised if this was true

Wit put it on😢 stand firm he's put and another text of a kid saying he's had a bust up we baldock n didsy jumped in and said he wa out of order

Message recieved earlier

He looks like he could use the exercise after the 2019/20 Peroni binge!

If he's walked he's a mug. Getting removed would give him a huge send off financially.

However I believe he will go soon.

If he's walked he's a mug. Getting removed would give him a huge send off financially.

However I believe he will go soon.
If he has walked then it'll probably be because he feels that it needs to be a new face at the helm and he strikes me as someone who is a man of principle and the money would be secondary. There's a lot of Harry Bassett in Wilder and Bassett offered to resign after we got relegated to the third tier. That may be of little relevance, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised, although I would have thought he'd wait a few weeks longer to see if recruitment improves the team at all.

He was struggling for words in his post game interview. So if he goes I am not surprised. It's a pity because he did so much for us.

How many new posters on this thread??
Not me, I'm old skool...

iu

If you mean on Wit's twitter it's just a cryptic post saying Stand Firm could mean he's standing firm and not walking

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom