Apparently he's walked....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Still in job tonight. Gone away to think things over.

I don’t give a fuck if he supports Sheffield United or not, there’s no way he would walk away from a massive contract that he’d earnt just last year. He’s just had a massive new house built, no doubt off the back of that, how is he going to pay for it? If he’s gone, he’s been sacked.

How is he a proven mercenary?

Was you calling a mercenary when he signed the new deal?

The post you answered has insinuated that Wilder negotiates a new deal when his stock is high

I'm not sure when his stock has ever been low

It's been one long upward trend since he became a manager

I know you’ve only got 2 points in the last 60. I uunderstand you’ve scored only 8 goals in 17 games. I realise that you are already 12points off safety having played more games and having a worse goal difference. But you always claim that Yorkshire folk are not fickle people and stick together. Not what I see on here. Fighting like rats in a sack and wanting to get rid of the best manager you’ve had in years. the level of flouncing histrionics is off the scale. Remember It’s only a game, there are more important things going on at present. Happy New Year

I know you’ve only got 2 points in the last 60. I uunderstand you’ve scored only 8 goals in 17 games. I realise that you are already 12points off safety having played more games and having a worse goal difference. But you always claim that Yorkshire folk are not fickle people and stick together. Not what I see on here. Fighting like rats in a sack and wanting to get rid of the best manager you’ve had in years. the level of flouncing histrionics is off the scale. Remember It’s only a game, there are more important things going on at present. Happy New Year

Too late for many on here chief. Theyll kick and scream, Wilder will get the sack. Club will follow its usual cycle of shit managers. Theyll scratch their heads wondering how this happened, how are we still shit. We all have to deal with it.

Better yet they use lines like 'insanity to do the same thing and expect different results". Hope in 5 years they'll get the irony of it.

Long term view. Thats what we all need to take. We go down? Thats wank. Im angry how we are playing this year too. But we go down and we are still in a much better position, with a better squad, than we had 2 years ago.

Nice edit but wrong. I dont believe non of the things I get sent unless its off a certain person or its out in the media. The reason I posted it on here is for people to have there own opinions and views on it which is what a forum is for is it not?

Nice edit but wrong. I dont believe non of the things I get sent unless its off a certain person or its out in the media. The reason I posted it on here is for people to have there own opinions and views on it which is what a forum is for is it not?

To speculate on texts from your mate?

We know it's only a game, and there's a much bigger picture out there, but in times like this for many football becomes even more important without the opportunity to go out, see friends etc, many have lost jobs etc.

The fact that we're in the pandemic and our football club is having the worst season in its history, I think it's understandable people will be somewhat angry and that doesn't always come across as United in this situation, but in my view totally understandable. Most do still want Wilder to stay I believe, but patience is wearing thin with this season for all.

Happy new year also, I get your post, but thought it was patronising, maybe unintended.

To speculate on texts from your mate
Was from somebody who always thinks they know something but tbf to him wasn't the only person who said it. Like I said was put out for people to have to opinions on it and maybe somebody confirm the rumours or put em to bed. From now until the end of the season it certainly won't be the last romour we have to listen to will it.

Smug twat. Now fuck off.

Anyway enough of this, he's gone home to bed given the lads the day off tomorrow there back in Monday morning just working on attacking drills and different formations while the afternoon session will be purely ser piece based. All just rumours of course 😉

Come on, we looked great 1st half of last season then bang it all started going wrong .I’d have loved it to have worked for Wilder but something just isn’t right.

Anyway enough of this, he's gone home to bed given the lads the day off tomorrow there back in Monday morning just working on attacking drills and different formations while the afternoon session will be purely ser piece based. All just rumours of course 😉

More chance of Wilder walking than trying a different formation ;)

I don’t give a fuck if he supports Sheffield United or not, there’s no way he would walk away from a massive contract that he’d earnt just last year. He’s just had a massive new house built, no doubt off the back of that, how is he going to pay for it? If he’s gone, he’s been sacked.

Well, it's either a massive new house or a mid-sized hotel, even a family of 20 would be rattling around in that place, it's huge.

Spot on.
I cannot believe what I am reading on here and from some long time posters as well.
Predicting we will do a Sunderland and we wouldn't even beat Wednesday, we will lose to Bristol Rovers in the Cup, don't sign any players in the transfer window its a lost cause.
I certainly wouldn't like want some posters in the trenches with me.

I always thought United fans got behind the team no matter what. I guess its a blessing in disguise we are not allowed in at the moment, because by going on here the atmosphere in the ground would be toxic.

Don't get me wrong I'm disappointed and Wilder has made mistakes but lets face it we were punching well above our weight last season and this season was always going to be a struggle. I didn't think it would be this bad though.
We have been a bit unlucky we should have beaten WBA, and Burnley we had alot of possession against Crystal Palace and for all their pace and strength we didn't get over run despite having a patched up side.
We will probably be relegated but I don't think we will finish bottom.
If we are relegated I feel our current squad is with 2 or 3 tweaks and we keep most of the players, I can not see any Premiership teams being interested in any of them with the possible exception of Berge and maybe O'Connell.
Then this squad is more than good enough to bounce back first time.

I don't think he will walk just yet.

But there must be a breaking point somewere, for either himself to tender his resignation or the Prince to act.

Maybe if we get a few thrashings then this could tip things over the edge.

As things stand we are losing 1-0 most weeks which would suggest we are competing buy in reality this isn't happening in most games.

Back
Top Bottom