Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Ted Danson

Berge and MGW

To be fair to Wilder when he started spending we had a fantastic back 5, signed Berge to sure up midfeild and we had an aging strikeforce which was our main area that needed strengtheneing. The prince didnt sanction high wages so we were alweays going to get potential over prooven experience.
  2. Ted Danson

This is mental… but

Why such a long contract? Fucking mental descison. Id be surprised if he lasts until the end of the season SACK THE BOARD!
  3. Ted Danson

Warnock Poll

It was certainly a possability, probably more likly now we need to find a new manager and thats why getting someone whos great at motivating players and who knows what this club and its fans are about wouldnt be the worst appointment
  4. Ted Danson

Warnock Poll

Because hed keep us up and we wouldnt break the bank with him. We could then take our time to apppoint a new manager rather than rushing in and just getting whats available. Also, Warnock is an excellent man manager and our players look like they need a kick up the arse
  5. Ted Danson

Flecky

Looks like a similar thing happened to Adama Traore last night too: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/adama-traore-sheriff-champions-league-25541132
  6. Ted Danson

Slav

Im not one for sacking managers at the drop of a hat but Ive not seen anything from Slav yet to make me want to keep him. Warnock would probably have us much higher up the table but as someone pointed out hes certainly not a long term solution. We're just fucked and on the manager merrygoround...
  7. Ted Danson

Do Sheffield Children go to School?

^^ this, I used to live in Boro and on a good day its just over an hour away (not that Id drive like that with kids on the car) taking things easy and its an hour and three quaters plus time to walk back to your car
  8. Ted Danson

Get your vaccination passports

Shhh. Don't tell everyone or 3g will stop working too
  9. Ted Danson

I'm not saying I've fallen for it but there are plenty of older folks who would. Especially when they are in a country where they pay for their treatment regularly. Even people over here have fallen for random people knocking at their door demanding money to come in and jab them. 99% of all...
  10. Ted Danson

Well in Ireland when they had their medical database hacked recently there was a massive rise in scam phone calls ripping off vulnerable people by pretending to be from their health service and demanding money and such. People believe the scams much more when they are quoting their private...
  11. Ted Danson

That's whats on their site currently. All the talk in the papers is saying that borris has said it must be double jabbed and that they're dropping the test or the past infection
  12. Ted Danson

I'm sure I've read several times that lateral flow tests won't count anymore and neither will proof of having had covid and it is only for the double jabbed. Which is why it's utter nonsense and is nothing to do with any virus. Hopefully I'm wrong and they will accept ltfs but I doubt it...
  13. Ted Danson

Emotional

The argument is that it was Wilders success that brought us all those things and not the prince, which I tend to agree with.
  14. Ted Danson

Emotional

Well its their decision and one that I dont agree with but no, they will be missed. They know more about whats gone on and than most have been speaking to Wilder directly and feel he was hounded out of the club so if they want to make a stand no matter how pointless then thats up to them...
  15. Ted Danson

Emotional

Yeah, all fanatical Blades but have some personal connections to Wilder and are disgusted at what happened and have vowed not to spend another penny on the Blades until the Prince leaves. Atleast Ill be able to use their loyalty points to get to some away games as theyve all easily got enough to...
  16. Ted Danson

Emotional

Might have thought this was a good opportunity to get away from you ;) Could easily be nothing to do with Covid though, at least 3 from our crowd havent renewed because of Wilder and they've been life long season ticket holders
  17. Ted Danson

Season ticket holders attending next Saturday's game or not?

Yep, the worlds gone potty. No restrictions to go to the footy for the next 2 months but then all of a sudden youll need to have had 2 jabs which dont stop you spreading it and yet a negative test proving youve not got it is not good enough. Madness. Anyway, good luck and get lots of sleep in...
  18. Ted Danson

Has this just been brought in then? We had a baby 8 weeks ago and I didnt have to do any test to get into Jessops but did have to wear a mask (except when eating and they were very generous with the tea and busciuts), the misses had to have one though but I think that was because she didnt need...
  19. Ted Danson

Ive not got any problem with folks wearing masks if they want but I dont understand those who are walking round wearing masks wrongly like just over their mouth and not over their noses. Either they think masks are still nescessary in which case why arnt they wearing it over their noses or they...
  20. Ted Danson

Signings made by Fulham under Jokanovic

Try this browser: https://brave.com/ 0 popups It also has a feature where you can enable some adds but you get paid in crpto rather than the site advertising. (not very much and not sure where you can transfer BAT tokens to other crypto yet)
  21. Ted Danson

If multi-million people had taken up smoking over the past 18 months there wouldn't be any adverse effects showing so would you say that smoking is safe too?
  22. Ted Danson

I'll be there, no jab, no masks, no worries about covid just plenty of pints and singing
  23. Ted Danson

COVID passport

But they dont control me, I can spend my cash where I want and they dont know what Im spending it on or where. They dont know who I visit, they dont know how far from my house I go. They dont know if Im part of a protest or not. They could know and stop me from doing all those things with a...
  24. Ted Danson

COVID passport

Well they make money by owning the companies which will provide all the infrastructure, like all the crooked MPs have done and like how Gates and Soros will...
  25. Ted Danson

COVID passport

Except you could choose to leave your phone at home and pay in cash then they wouldnt have a clue
  26. Ted Danson

COVID passport

Why? Money and Control
  27. Ted Danson

COVID passport

Theres a possibility they could couple them all together then you have your covid pass which is also used as ID so you can vote and it also tracks your every move (wouldn't be long before it records all the things you post online etc). Then add in Sunaks digital currency hes trying to push and...
  28. Ted Danson

COVID passport

So you dont think theres any chance of the vax pass becoming a social credit / ID system?
  29. Ted Danson

COVID passport

That wont work though as a negative test wont be enough in October, they say you need to be double jabbed or no entry. Ive just had confirmation from SUFC that they will refund my season ticket if they bring in this authoritarian bollocks so just going to wait and see. Hopefully this is all...
  30. Ted Danson

COVID Passport

So how severe will your illness need to be for you to do a PCR test or will you do a PCR test before every event? What if your cough / cold only becomes apparent half way through the game, will you leave?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom