Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. B

Wilder meeting with Prince.

Yeh I agree I think he looks like hes got a budget that he can work with which may or may not be huge but he has the experience and knowledge to sign the players we need and get rid of the ones that he deems to be surplus to requirements. People spout a lot of garbage about Wilder but we...
  2. B

Summer 2024: Contracts who stays and who goes?

I know that McBurnie really splits the fan base and he does seem like he's a very physical and motivated person. However, if you had a top spec quality car that you'd paid top dollar for and it was breaking down every few weeks and back in the garage constantly what would you do?
  3. B

Archer

Would love it if the rumours about Villa not being contractually obligated to re-sign Archer are true. If we can keep him for next season along with Hamer, Souza, Davies and the quality younger players eg Brooks, Osula Arblaster, Jebbo? and maybe a few others, we will bounce straight back up...
  4. B

Bournemouth optimise the Premier league

That pen was funny though
  5. B

A favourr from Rotherham

Pigs won today but so did almost everybody else down at the bottom of the Champions League. Yaaaaawn
  6. B

Jebbison Mystery

Completely disagree with that. He is a terrific, young, quick and athletic prospect who only needs experience via game-time and will ultimately then develop into a similar striker to DCL. Will get snapped up by a PL club for peanuts if we don't get his contract sorted.
  7. B

Final points total. Nearest the bull.

Five more wins and two draws which will give us 30 points. Won't be enough but if the points deductions happen we could get a lucky.
  8. B

Vini Souza

Didn't start every answer with " yeh no..... or. "A feel laak..... Or "Definitelee...
  9. B

Blue Badge

If you do you'll get a blue card
  10. B

Everton

Weerz tha erd dat love Proper yorkshire
  11. B

November 2019 - the zenith

That truly was the best football played by any Blades team in any era during my 50+ years. However it had taken 3 years to build that squad with many tweaks and upgrades along the way. People criticizing Wilder/Knill now is utterly ridiculous as their hands are tied for signings and they're...
  12. B

First goal last night

That finish by Brereton Diaz was so so good and I honestly think he could have changed the outcome of last night if he hadn't had to go off.
  13. B

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Palace

Good to know they have such a knowledgeable support. Our long ball tactics to our giant players will mean we'll win and McAfee will run riot.
  14. B

Wilder

Sixteen attempts on goal Three on target Compare that with Heckyball
  15. B

Wilder

Reels Reels Reel
  16. B

Wilder

This wind up stuff just feels everybody in And away.
  17. B

Wilder

Name tells you everything
  18. B

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!

Appi Noo Yeahs Mines a pint
  19. B

CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

Never rated him. Think we've upgraded for sure. Were only talking about because he's scored a goal. How many goals is it since he's been here in the UK? 13 goals in four years. The biggest if only player ever. Wait till he's had a full pre season, wait till he's recovered from his injury etc etc.
  20. B

Team vs Villa?

Definitely Archer up front, centrally and working hard as in winning the ball. He's got pace and power and a fantastic shot/finish. Been unlucky with a few chances he has had at times. The system we've been playing of hitting teams on the break will only work with Archer, we are never gonna...
  21. B

Osula or McBurnie to start against Chelsea?

McB in at centre back for Chelsea.
  22. B

Andre Brooks

As a Flower Estate boy myself I was very proud and impressed by Andre Brooks performance last night. Got around the pitch really well, got some great tackles in and made a few good forward runs. Deserves to keep his place in the new look formation.
  23. B

Yeeaaaaaah it’s Julen Lopetegui

As my dear Mum (rip) used to say to me. You're not clever and you're not funny.
  24. B

Paul McGrath

He did the "got him in my pocket" hand gesture during the game against the giant striker (Francis?) Crowd noise levels went thru the roof!
  25. B

Meetings today.

My grandad's, brothers, nephews son....oh wait no that's me innit. Forget it.
  26. B

John eustace

Liam Rosenior is doing a good job at Hull.
  27. B

Sir George 🇬🇷⚔️

Said to my lad at full time. George is gonna run back into the dressing - but not through the doors - through the walls!!
  28. B

Could HAM keep us up?

Love ham, specially with a Mac and a Brew.
  29. B

The fans.

JOC was such an outstanding player and he could do a triple positional role in the team set up First, he won everything in the air that came into the box Second, he would run forwards and tackle as soon as a ball was played into our half 3rd, he had ball skills that very few CBs of his...
  30. B

Oliver Norwood Post Match Interview

Looked like he was close to tears.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom