John eustace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Get this man in now for me. A good brief career so far, sacked completely ridiculously at brum. Let's bring a style, a plan, an identity back to our club. Nothing to lose by it. We're down anyway playing like this.

I think Eustace should be on the list, as you've said above. Did a good job there in very difficult circumstances. Heard a lot of positive things.

Carlos Corberan would be very high on my list. Had two jobs in Yorkshire already so might be local enough for the fans clamouring for Wilder and Warnock! Corberan is highly tactical and isn't averse to wanting clean sheets.

Both previous posts are good shouts. Never thought we could be spoilt for choice.

Get this man in now for me. A good brief career so far, sacked completely ridiculously at brum. Let's bring a style, a plan, an identity back to our club. Nothing to lose by it. We're down anyway playing like this.
Its refreshing to see fans suggesting names other than Wilder and Warnock. For that alone i approve 👏

I'll add 2 more names to the list just to give some more variety.

kieran Mckenna, Ipswich have a very high chance creation, high pres, lots of goals and obviously flying high.
Ian Evett at Bolton has them playing good possession football with lots of goals.

As we'll probably be rebuilding on a shoestring next year, Eustace isn't the worst shout. Nobody in a good job (like McKenna) is leaving it to come here, so it'll have to be somebody out of work, and he's used to working for a basket case club.
Bang on.

So, there's a hefty chance that regardless of who's in charge for the remainder of this one; next season we'll be back in the Championship with minimal money and a reliance on some younger players such as Osula and Arblaster.

We need a manager with a history of bringing through academy players, working on a shoestring and who has experience of the Championship and the subsequent knowhow to get out of it.

That being the case, it's a pretty easy decision...

0_Hecky.jpg

I'm only half joking...

How about Will Still, young manager doing a good job at Riems, prince will know him from Beerschot
i thought about him and he's the type of manager we need to try and find, but before they are doing very well in one of Europes top divisions. His stock is too high and he's out of reach already. No chance he's leaving a team on the up in Ligue 1 for relegation fodder like us sadly. He's building a great legacy for himself there.

I'll add 2 more names to the list just to give some more variety.

kieran Mckenna, Ipswich have a very high chance creation, high pres, lots of goals and obviously flying high.
Ian Evett at Bolton has them playing good possession football with lots of goals.
I know they were only playing Exeter, but Bolton played some really good pass and move on Saturday when I watched the highlights.

If you can believe the Sun - according to them he was on £468,000 a year wages at Birmingham so you wouldn't think his salary demands would be high. Compared to someone like Hasenhuttl who is was on £6million at Southampton

I know they were only playing Exeter, but Bolton played some really good pass and move on Saturday when I watched the highlights.
I've not seen the highlights, nor have I watched any of their games this season. But i have seen him get very positive write ups for his purist style of play and being able to implement it in the lower leagues on zero budget at Barrow and now Bolton with a more modest budget. He idolises Pep and has based his style on that which says all you need to know. It's probably too big of a step up and likely wouldn't work with our players against the big teams but if we are talking about a long-term rebuild (which we need) then I think he's definitely one to consider.

Paul Warne anyone?
No, not for me. Not proven enough. Has done well at Rotherham, jury still out for me at Derby. Not exactly pulled up any trees there. f Hecky does go, I'd say Corberan is a really good shout but not so sure he'd want to come but Albion are hardly flush with cash and if they don't go up they'll be screwed.

McKenna is totally the guy for the job… get him now, he’ll build something special.

Doesn’t it just make sense to get Wilder back he knows the squad and must know what there doing wrong under Heckingbottom.

Back
Top Bottom