Everton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

People need to stop clutching.. even if Everton had 50 points deducted we would still be down with them and Burnley.

Us and Burnley definitely down then its either Luton/Everton/Scabs.
Hopefully Forest get 10 points and we beat them at the Lane. Would be most insteresting end to the season.

Just been reading about Everton. That Peter Rourke seems to suggest that Everton at best might get their points deduction cut to 6 points.
Nothing about them being further just yet.

Everton are a midtable team this season though and are decent. So if we were to pick up enough form, or improve in form and results. Realistically we would still want/need Everton to be on like 0 points from now.

FA will save them, can't have that horrible Sheffield United staying up!

Great news keep us away from this we don't have the ambition to be in the Premier League
Unfortunately without the money the club will turn its toes up.. I’d love to take the Prem money and stay in The Championship

I’m almost glad we are so far adrift. After the pain of the Tevez affair can you imagine how it would feel if we finished 3 pts above Everton only for them to be given 4 points back to keep them up! Happy to let Luton feel that pain if it happens!

We stay up as one of the shittest sides to ever grace the PL due to points deductions. Prince reduces price of club and we invest heavily after the takeover concludes. McAtee arrives on a permanent, Walker, MGW and Henderson all return, Kalvin Phillips joins amongst others and Higdon comes back as captain and we win the Prem and CL.

We stay up as one of the shittest sides to ever grace the PL due to points deductions. Prince reduces price of club and we invest heavily after the takeover concludes. McAtee arrives on a permanent, Walker, MGW and Henderson all return, Kalvin Phillips joins amongst others and Higdon comes back as captain and we win the Prem and CL.
Wow,some decent sxxt going around.🤠

Unfortunately without the money the club will turn its toes up.. I’d love to take the Prem money and stay in The Championship
I'll be honest if it's a straight choice of watching my team get butchered every other season or going bust... i'm not really arsed either way.

Huge if true

When do they find out if their appeal (for the first dectuction) has been successful or not?

I wouldn’t worry about it. It won’t have any impact on us. But decision due by end of Feb.

Back
Top Bottom