Team vs Villa?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I fancy we will return to a back 5 with George slotting in at RCB.

Slimane or Brooks to make way from your suggested line up.

UTB

I reckon we may see McBurnie or osula up top with archer.

Aside from that possibly Slimane for brooks.

Anis needs a chance to prove summert , what have we got to lose , we anit gonna win and he might frighten them or us !

Put Archer up top.

Move Mcatee back to the left, Slimane on the right.

Leave Mcburnie on the bus
archer is wasted out left he needs to be central mcburnie just isnt premier league level and personally i would have mcatee on the bench as well slimane has done enough in 2 cameo appearances to warrant a start but to be honest dont think it matters what team we put out were gonna get nothing out of this game anyway luton is the big big game for us and definetly a must win game

Definitely Archer up front, centrally and working hard as in winning the ball.

He's got pace and power and a fantastic shot/finish.

Been unlucky with a few chances he has had at times.

The system we've been playing of hitting teams on the break will only work with Archer, we are never gonna dominate possession against the bigger teams especially away.

McBurnie is too slow to react, doesnt run with the ball, no pace, not great at shooting and seems to be totally lazy when closing down.

Bogle’s doing well & deserves to keep the shirt. Him & Lowe were rightly singled out by Wilder for their first half performances at Chelsea.
Bogle was okay but George to return IMO….I thought Lowe was awful and didn’t get CWs comments.

Wes (reluctantly)

Baldock/Bogle
Anel
Trusty
JLT

Slimane
Souza
Hamer
McAtee

Oli Mac
Archer

It's away, so only one upfront. Probable McB. 5 man midfield with four at the back. Trusty back to full back. McAtee, Hamer, Vinnie, Slimane and Brooks midfield.

Is Archer clear to play, i.e. with the deal we have with Villa?

Archer could be revved up to prove himself to the team he's likely returning to in the summer... or he could feel like he'd be a pariah if he costs them a chsmpions league place...

Definitely Archer up front, centrally and working hard as in winning the ball.

He's got pace and power and a fantastic shot/finish.

Been unlucky with a few chances he has had at times.

The system we've been playing of hitting teams on the break will only work with Archer, we are never gonna dominate possession against the bigger teams especially away.

McBurnie is too slow to react, doesnt run with the ball, no pace, not great at shooting and seems to be totally lazy when closing down.
Mcburnie - he also misses half the games due to injury or suspension, does he have any redeeming attributes? I can't think of any

Archer could be revved up to prove himself to the team he's likely returning to in the summer... or he could feel like he'd be a pariah if he costs them a chsmpions league place...
Even if, by some miracle, we beat them, they'll still get top 4. They're flying, playing good stuff, and a loss to us would only be a small bump in the road.

Let them go 3 up then with the help of wank goalkeeping and sloppy last minute defending we draw 3-3 then when on the train back to brum shock early leaving blades with the result !
( this actually happened but in reverse )

Back
Top Bottom