Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Hodgesleftpeg

The Gulf

We did, the first season, but, typical of us, we went and ballsed it up
  2. Hodgesleftpeg

Ahmedhodzic

Their 3rd goal sums him up... stood there and half turned away as the Arsenal lad took aim... for all his limitations Robinson would never do that... might give away a handball or take the player out.. but would NEVER turn away from a shot
  3. Hodgesleftpeg

27th minute on Sunday

Unfortunately a friend of a friends daughter passed away yesterday at the age of 27 (cancer), the family are all Blades and will be at the match on Sunday. They are hoping that as many Blades will join together to remember her in the 27th minute and to spread it as far as possible, it would mean...
  4. Hodgesleftpeg

Graham Potter

Nothing in him being there apart from watching a game... Saying that... rob page was also there.. sod it, hes the next manager... nowt to do with checking RND out or that he still lives in sheffield
  5. Hodgesleftpeg

Today's ref

How do you know it wasnt checked for a pen? He doesnt check for a pen, VAR check for a pen and if they think theres a possible penalty they will let the ref know who will then check the replays
  6. Hodgesleftpeg

Norwood

i thought he did well today with his pointing and at least one corner beat the first man
  7. Hodgesleftpeg

The problem with Robinson's long throw...

Yeah, the same expert who also said during his punditry yesterday 'nah, thats not a penalty, its come off the back of his back'
  8. Hodgesleftpeg

Incoming? Callum O'Hare

Agree mate.. Brighton.. another example of fantastic recruitment from a decent scouting network
  9. Hodgesleftpeg

Incoming? Callum O'Hare

I was at the match today (work) and was talking to a Coventry fan. What im about to write is irrelevant to this thread 😬, but.... i was asking about the players theyve signed for sod all money who look decent.. hamer, van ewijk, sacamoto. He was saying they have a scout over there and they...
  10. Hodgesleftpeg

De gea

He once got caught parking in a disabled bay, selfish twat can get fucked,
  11. Hodgesleftpeg

Match Thread Manchester City v. Sheffield United - 30th December 2023

The amount of times weve done that over the years is ridiculous, we always look to throw it back, never forward, ive never understood why. We can have a throw in 10 yds inside the opposition's half and still throw it back rather than down the line
  12. Hodgesleftpeg

Bring back Hecky ASAP!

Im with you on that as ir worked so well with a manager from birkenhead and one from serbia
  13. Hodgesleftpeg

The Wolves and Brighton results

The wolves goal was a deflection, had it not been deflected foderingham couldve saved it (wishful thinking), we shouldve had a penalty before for handball
  14. Hodgesleftpeg

2 lady commentary team

The main commentator was Pien Meulensteen, daughter of Rene
  15. Hodgesleftpeg

Vinicius Souza

I know the manager was given enough money for chips n scraps... but this blokes fee was what? £10million? What a waste of money. Surely we couldve found better.. its getting tiresome now the amount of 'give n gos'. Waltzing into our box, one touch and its a shot on goal... id rather have doyle...
  16. Hodgesleftpeg

Roy's View From... View From Brighton

Cheers Roy.. i love reading the bitterness. . top tune pick n all... Brian Setzer is the coolest guitar player of all time (quickly moves it to a different thread)
  17. Hodgesleftpeg

Jack Robinson...

No mate, it was cleared as it was deemed accidental but it was definitely on the pitch. Their player was being a bit dramatic though
  18. Hodgesleftpeg

Jack Robinson...

It was on the pitch, the player finished off the pitch, thats why Var checked it, the only reason it wasnt given certainly wasn't because the player was off the pitch
  19. Hodgesleftpeg

Jack Robinson...

Love his commitment, just needs to stop the after the balls gone stuff, had a potential penalty var check against him today. Daft as he'd already won the ball
  20. Hodgesleftpeg

How many can you name?

The one who has somebody elses hand on each thigh so he doesn't fall backwards off the chair
  21. Hodgesleftpeg

CONFIRMED Didzy released

I was at notts county today, work purposes. the great man walked towards me.. Me “im just taking my work cap off and putting my Blades cap on and say… thank you” He shook my hand and slapped me on the shoulder with his other and said ‘up the Blades’ ‘Once a Blades…. Always…..’ i didnt get...
  22. Hodgesleftpeg

Jack Robinson...

Hes the only one of the back three that will put a tackle in at the moment, and youd drop him?
  23. Hodgesleftpeg

Heckingbottom Out, Wilder In

Maybe put a 1 at the beginning of the limited figure he had to spend
  24. Hodgesleftpeg

Sack Mark Hudson

Mcburnie as defensive coach
  25. Hodgesleftpeg

Documentary: Out Run. Out Fight. Out Play.

‘I understand Billy whitehurst is out for this Saturday, care to elaborate?’ ‘He picked up a soft tissue injury in training Tuesday’
  26. Hodgesleftpeg

CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

Good assist for the third to be fair
  27. Hodgesleftpeg

What's easier going up or staying up?

He means he just wants us to win every match, but sod promotion off and stay in the championship
  28. Hodgesleftpeg

Fallowfields transfer take

When I read anything Fallowfield writes, I imagine he is really Stephen Bettis, it always gives me a little chuckle.
  29. Hodgesleftpeg

Prem fixtures - Leaked to Fallowfield

Don’t reply? It’s like toothache though, you resist, resist a bit more, then fuck it.. and push on the bastard..
  30. Hodgesleftpeg

Not being negative but I now think Boro will take 2nd now 😔

Noooooo.. let em get 2 in the first half.. get giddy, bounce a bit.. call us wankers etc, miss a penalty.. then Posh go down the other end, bang one in.. then as one run to Barry Banana and start pretend crying

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom