CONFIRMED Luke Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Congratulations. Let me know where I can send the winnings...

Support dogs for autism and epilepsy please, mate. There’s a donate button.

That’s 1-1. Decider next season...
❤️⚔️

Support dogs for autism and epilepsy please, mate. There’s a donate button.

That’s 1-1. Decider next season...
❤⚔

Done. Little bit extra due to the magnitude of how wrong the prediction was...

Well I was right, just 5 years early.
I was at Stevenage FC Recently on business and I met one of the suits. We had a quick chat about football and I asked about freeman. He said when he played for them he was in his view Prem class. Just lacked a yard of pace. Honestly couldn’t have spoken more highly of him.

This lad is the signing I'm most excited about this season, we have to use him to his full potential.

How he doesn't have the 7 shirt is beyond me.

Was talking to a west brom. Fan at work.. He didnt know we had signed Luke freeman.. He said Albion beat qpr 7. 1 last season and basically freeman was playing west brom. On his own and was man of the match. Class signing in his eyes

Seeing loads of twitter folk (mainly Forest fans) saying Freeman might be on his way to them....or at least out the door to the Championship. Not sure where they've got the info if this is true, but I'd be pretty gutted about this one, to me he's a really good squad player who slots in well when called upon, not Fleck level but gets forward and creates chances. Anybody got any info on this one?

Not heard anything, I heard K Freeman was on his way out and possibly Forest but nothing on Luke. I concur with you JimmyMuir94 he's an excellent Fleck back-up on the depth chart and if we ever do change formation he offers us natural width on both flanks.

Not heard anything, I heard K Freeman was on his way out and possibly Forest but nothing on Luke. I concur with you JimmyMuir94 he's an excellent Fleck back-up on the depth chart and if we ever do change formation he offers us natural width on both flanks.
Hoping this is just a mistake on their part then, it's actually Blades that are saying Luke Freeman and Forest saying Freeman, assuming you're right and it's 'the forgotten Freeman' 😬 although would also be sad to see him leave, never got a proper chance as back up to Baldock... Which makes you think, who the hell would we have for cover in that position?

Seeing loads of twitter folk (mainly Forest fans) saying Freeman might be on his way to them....or at least out the door to the Championship. Not sure where they've got the info if this is true, but I'd be pretty gutted about this one, to me he's a really good squad player who slots in well when called upon, not Fleck level but gets forward and creates chances. Anybody got any info on this one?
Selling luke freemen and bring there 3rd choice full back center back in or Lord give me strength

Seeing loads of twitter folk (mainly Forest fans) saying Freeman might be on his way to them....or at least out the door to the Championship.

Leeds fans were saying the same a week or two back. Let’s face it, he’d be a top signing for any Championship club. Elite player at that level. Unless he actively forces the move, I highly doubt he’ll be going anywhere.

Leeds fans were saying the same a week or two back. Let’s face it, he’d be a top signing for any Championship club. Elite player at that level. Unless he actively forces the move, I highly doubt he’ll be going anywhere.
Indeed, didn't believe the Leeds fans, but the Forest ones are pretty sure of something, maybe just a mix up of their K's and L's though!

Hope not because he's a top player and will prove it given half a chance at the lane

Hope not because he's a top player and will prove it given half a chance at the lane

Agreed. So far think he’s just been a bit of a victim of the unbelievable form/consistency of Fleck and the fact he’s more of a natural ‘10’ but we haven’t been playing with one.

Just seen that, I thought all our deals were undisclosed? It's good to see that it has been released, and its a good deal that for a player of Freeman's ability. I guess we only pay a certain amount now etc.

I believe that's just his fantasy football price, not what we paid for him.

I very cruelly said when he signed that Freeman in the Premier League would be like Holmes in the Championship.

Sadly bar the injury prone part that has turned out to be correct.

32 others 'agreed' with me at the time back in April

Shame it's not true then isn't it.

Freeman has already done more for us in a higher division than Holmes did in the Championship, assist against Palace, completely transformed us at Bournemouth when he came on, also has resale value unlike t'old Ricky if he does decide he wants more football.

32 others 'agreed' with me at the time back in April
You get 32 likes for posting a picture of a turd on here these days. Just because a few people on a forum tick a box for you 12 months ago doesn’t add to your argument.

Freeman hasn’t let anyone down and personally I hope he doesn’t leave. I think he is an able replacement for Fleck if he drops out through injury. We need players like that. To compare him to Holmes is bull shit.

It's the risk any new player takes when signing for a new club - they can't guarantee a start and if the competition are playing well they've for little chance of starting apart from injury or suspensions. Even then they're not necessarily match fit or had real match experience to make a huge dent.
Wonder if it's worth trying freeman "in the hole" with mouss or McB up top? Only problem there is McB looked great in the hole last wknd so perhaps that's under consideration.

Back
Top Bottom