CONFIRMED Luke Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can't lie. I find Nixon's been good with stuff about us. Even this window. Was one of the first journalists to report on Rodwell and Robinson

to be fair - why should he have to put up with people ‘calling him out’.

Because that's exactly what social media/twitter is; it's a form of two way communication. If you're going to post things without substance in order to attract more followers you take the criticism with that (I'm not saying he has to up with abuse).

Wildly blocking anyone and everyone with dissenting views marks him out as a very insecure individual IMHO. Perhaps he'd be better closing his social media accounts and sticking to traditional journalism?

Because that's exactly what social media/twitter is; it's a form of two way communication. If you're going to post things without substance in order to attract more followers you take the criticism with that (I'm not saying he has to up with abuse).

Wildly blocking anyone and everyone with dissenting views marks him out as a very insecure individual IMHO. Perhaps he'd be better closing his social media accounts and sticking to traditional journalism?

Take your point but that’s for it for him to decide how he wants to communicate. Think it’s a misconception that’s is for 2 way conversations all the time. Like you say he’s probably using it to get people to read the paper as part of his job.

Like I say I don’t think it’s without substance. Take JOC story for example - was clearly in possession of correct information. Then he’s got to put up with loads of people telling him he’s taking nonsense... easier just to take a hard line imo. Especially when 99% of the people questioning you don’t have a clue what’s going on ( so they are telling him he’s wrong based on nothing).

Tbf - I don’t know the man. It just makes me laugh how people go in two footed and then get offended when some chooses not to engage. I swear social media rots people’s minds in terms of what forms acceptable human interaction.

He's one hell of a sad old wanker.

But I don't understand why people think he's some sort of bullshitter with bad info. Just because a deal doesn't happen doesn't mean what he reported was wrong.

Tbf - I don’t know the man. It just makes me laugh how people go in two footed and then get offended when some chooses not to engage. I swear social media rots people’s minds in terms of what forms acceptable human interaction.

Agree with this. I think the world was a better place without social media.

to be fair - why should he have to put up with people ‘calling him out’.

If I was wandering down the street and someone said ‘ok, you’re fucking clueless and shit at your job’. I’d probably not be inclined to continue taking to them. Probably wouldn’t be nice opening up twitter to 100’s if abusive messages so it seems sensible to me

Anonymity behind a keyboard makes people act a lot differently to how they would in real life. It’s odd to me people behave like it’s entirely normal to have a go at someone you’ve never met
Like on ere!! :)

Back
Top Bottom