Opening day fixtures

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Guess we'll find out soon enough

That's likely to be bollocks because they have a game on Friday night now. Have done for a few seasons.

I say likely, it was likely to be bollocks anyway, but that's almost guaranteed to be bollocks.

Of course it's bollocks, but it's better looking bollocks. I'm certain BT Sport didn't buy the rights to any Saturday 5.30pm kick offs.

Not sure why anybody would go to the trouble of making a fake fixture list, what do they even get out of it. Worse than making it is just how lazy it is, not bothering with full team names and ignoring that Sky have the Saturday teatime games now and the second Sunday game is at 4.30, its not even a convincing fake

Liverpool away in London on a Christmas bank holiday? Can’t see it.

I never dream about football and haven’t been thinking about it
But for some reason about 2 weeks ago I dreamt that our first home match was against Burnley.

First half was really tough...it was a massive step up in standard compared to the Championship
Burnley didn’t look that much better then us but they seemed bigger and stronger and very organised.

There were few chances but just before half time Sharp scores to put us 1-0 up, slightly against the run of plsy
Then on the stroke of half-time Burnley score an own goal, so we are really lucky to be 2-0 up.
Remember thinking we have a great chance of winning our 1st home match.....then the dream ended...so never got to find our god we did in the 2nd half.

I have no record of fortune telling but I did think it was weird that I had this vivid dream.

A trip to the south coast in August, what could be better.

I reckon you will need 50,000+ points to stand any chance of getting a ticket.

Still I nice place to visit in any event.

HH

When there's so little happening that we get two threads on made up fixtures that we all know are bollocks

Not sure any of them are real. None of them show a Friday night game which is already confirmed to exist on Sky.

Threads merged and moved to rumour mill

its rarely ever right & i know the clubs get it early, but if staff member from the club leaked it. they would get stern warning or sacked.

i wouldn't mind man city final day as it would be only time id get to see the premier league title lifted in person ;) 😄 & on the tv deal question it is crap. because i believe BT have more games but no top picks anymore
Screenshot_20190611-232732.jpg

I never dream about football and haven’t been thinking about it
But for some reason about 2 weeks ago I dreamt that our first home match was against Burnley.

First half was really tough...it was a massive step up in standard compared to the Championship
Burnley didn’t look that much better then us but they seemed bigger and stronger and very organised.

There were few chances but just before half time Sharp scores to put us 1-0 up, slightly against the run of plsy
Then on the stroke of half-time Burnley score an own goal, so we are really lucky to be 2-0 up.
Remember thinking we have a great chance of winning our 1st home match.....then the dream ended...so never got to find our god we did in the 2nd half.

I have no record of fortune telling but I did think it was weird that I had this vivid dream.

I never dream about football either but the night before we beat Leeds at their place this season I dreamed we were playing Burnley away in PL. Can’t remember anything about the game but every seat in their away end was restricted view.

Must be a sign.

Apparently we are away at bournemouth

just spend 5 minutes looking to see another thread as this was discussed yesterday. i think that what matt was on about

Back
Top Bottom