0900 15 June Premier league fixtures released

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

First game = Man City away I guess?!

It's going to be the longest summer break for us in years. Season over last week of April with the next game that matters August 12th! No COVID rearrangement no euros or world cup! At least there is the ashes!

It's going to be the longest summer break for us in years. Season over last week of April with the next game that matters August 12th! No COVID rearrangement no euros or world cup! At least there is the ashes!
Women’s World Cup, although England’s players are all crocked but probably still more likely to win it than the blokes

Let's be honest, the way things are going, unless we're sold, were verging on weekly struggles and looking well out of our depth, unless we can get Doyle in and Mcatee back, and add to the group with a keeper, a striker and atleast 1 defender, in which case, we might not be embarrassed totally.

Are we in the Carabao Cup Round One draw or do we get a bye to Round Two?

Hi

Stegosaurus here. I think Wednesday fans have better things to do with their time than make a fake account and pretend to be a Blade to lurk on a Sheffield United forum.
If you see Alan then tell him he’s a cunt.

Oh, hang on though, he’s a member on here.

Alan, you’re a cunt.

Let's be honest, the way things are going, unless we're sold, were verging on weekly struggles and looking well out of our depth, unless we can get Doyle in and Mcatee back, and add to the group with a keeper, a striker and atleast 1 defender, in which case, we might not be embarrassed totally.
yeah probably right there although i would say nearer to 8/9 players needed if were to have any chance of staying in the premier league definetly need 2 strikers to come in this summer

yeah probably right there although i would say nearer to 8/9 players needed if were to have any chance of staying in the premier league definetly need 2 strikers to come in this summer
Id love us to get 8/9 in, but it just isn't going to happen unless were bought by someone thats willing to invest, and if we spunk the money we do have as we have done previously, I fear it could be even worse.
I think we will be very lucky to add many at all, but buying Doyle and getting Mcatee back on loan would be a great start.
If we could add Henderson on a perm and Archer on loan, then atleast 1/2 Defenders, then atleast we will be stronger going into the season.
Remember, we also need to secure the services of a large number of players at the end of their contracts, which isnt going to be cheap, especially after promotion.

Back
Top Bottom