Prem fixtures - Leaked to Fallowfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So all the 'ive heard it's. .' were complete and utter bollocks then, not just WUM fallows but all the others,what a fuckin shock that is

As I said to all those hanging on my every breath like I hang out at St George’s park those fixtures will/have taken place on the dates I said

We played Liverpool at home the 2006 premiere league season first game @ home

We lost to Everton on Boxing Day 2020 🤷‍♂️

And we were relegated at Chelsea the last game of the 1993/94 season

Be seeing you @ Forest away bladesmen

Can’t wait for a couple a 🍻 with djbaldken & pommpey first game of the season UTB

As I said to all those hanging on my every breath like I hang out at St George’s park those fixtures will/have taken place on the dates I said

Can’t wait for a couple a 🍻 with djbaldken & pommpey first game of the season UTB
Hang on your every breath? You aren’t Sting.
Unless you type by exhaling on your keyboard, which would be quite a trick.

So you're not fucking off then?

I'm shocked.

And the chances of Ken and I sharing a beer with you are zero point zero. I'm sure he, like me, would rather drink with the pigs that listen to your adolescent bullshit.

I do look forward to responding to your inane postings on here though. It will fill time and give me something to do until you are banned again

Careful now. You wouldn't want to miss the beginning of next season like you missed the end of the last, would you?

pommpey

The only way he goes away is by everyone ignoring him but whilst ever people converse with him he will carry on with his bollocks. Just don't reply to anything he posts

I’ve only ever seen that work properly with a troll once, Lendegoey on Blades Mad. Not organised, organic due to a disgusting post the prick made. Although he tried hard, a near total lack of response and he soon disappeared.

Not suggesting Fallowfields posts are in the same ball park as that one.

So you're not fucking off then?

I'm shocked.

And the chances of Ken and I sharing a beer with you are zero point zero. I'm sure he, like me, would rather drink with the pigs that listen to your adolescent bullshit.

I do look forward to responding to your inane postings on here though. It will fill time and give me something to do until you are banned again

Careful now. You wouldn't want to miss the beginning of next season like you missed the end of the last, would you?

pommpey

Oh Portsmouth it really aint that deep lighten up

Well if you and Ken dont fancy a few shandys thats your prerogative

I do look forward to responding to your inane postings

And i look forward to your post match reports to games you havent even been too #parttimepomps

I do look forward to responding to your inane postings

Is that a threat ? Careful the moderators dont like thretening behaviour

Well if you and Ken dont fancy a few shandys thats your prerogative

No. It's called choice

And i look forward to your post match reports to games you havent even been too #parttimepomps

Good. Enjoy

Is that a threat ? Careful the moderators dont like thretening behaviour

Yeah. You were banned for it

pommpey

This season was about to be immediately off to a better start than the last prem one.

The premier league got the fixtures wrong, the useless bullshitting bastards.

That would have been extremely well played if it wasn't for the name of the thread

Back
Top Bottom