Opening day fixtures

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Most impressive
Not only 'scooped' the fixtures but also the outcome of the entire season - I'd have thought City would have it wrapped up afore the last game mind
Interesting to note that that it doesn't described us as being (already) relegated (prior to / consequent of the outcome at the Etihad - got to be a good omen?!?!?

Not sure why anybody would go to the trouble of making a fake fixture list, what do they even get out of it. Worse than making it is just how lazy it is, not bothering with full team names and ignoring that Sky have the Saturday teatime games now and the second Sunday game is at 4.30, its not even a convincing fake
Yep, fake news. In fairness, it’d only take 5 minutes to run that letter up so it wouldn’t be much trouble for even a brain dead dimwit.

I never dream about football either but the night before we beat Leeds at their place this season I dreamed we were playing Burnley away in PL. Can’t remember anything about the game but every seat in their away end was restricted view.

Must be a sign.

That’s funny, made me laugh.

its rarely ever right & i know the clubs get it early, but if staff member from the club leaked it. they would get stern warning or sacked.

i wouldn't mind man city final day as it would be only time id get to see the premier league title lifted in person ;) 😄 & on the tv deal question it is crap. because i believe BT have more games but no top picks anymore
View attachment 55079
But how would the Man City fans react to the Blades beating them to the trophy!??

It’s Bollocks, BT have the lunchtime Saturday fixtures now.

Has the fixtures been leaked or have I had a whoosh moment?
Just seen in our ever reliable sun we are playing Bournemouth away on the Saturday, nice away day 1st game by the beach.

Hope this is legit.

Weekend in Bournemouth/Brighton whilst it’s still warm and a chance to get off the mark with 3 points.

Looks like it.... looking at that list of fixtures gave me a little twitch..... it's nice to be back!

Thought we had got Skeggy away for first game in prem league....

oh thats mi days holiday for this year.........

Who we playing, what will the kit be, will McCabe win, we'll definitely stop up.....

#Prematureejaculatorybladesrus

just so people have a idea this was annual bollocks last season & they fluked 2 of them. but miles off in other 8

20190612_131402.png
20190612_131429.png

Is it some people’s periods, chill out ,not a lot to talk about at the moment, with all the thread police on here no wonder people can’t be arsed to post. 😆

If you look you will see the mods have already merged threads on this topic. It is nothing to do with thread policing, more to do with some respect of the site, its users and those who work to run and moderate S24SU for the benefit of all of us who enjoy the forum.

If you look you will see the mods have already merged threads on this topic. It is nothing to do with thread policing, more to do with some respect of the site, its users and those who work to run and moderate S24SU for the benefit of all of us who enjoy the forum.
I looked and to fair if you’ll bother to read my thread I asked a question, if the mods want to merge it so be it , I also love this site, was never on a wind up and unlike some of u really clever chaps out there not quite sure how u use all of the functions on the site.
As I stated earlier some people need to take a pill, chill out as I believe this site is for all of us, there is some crap on here that’s not for me, I have a choice as does everyone and for every site you visit, but we all have a different perspective and outlook surely that shouldn’t be oppressed or bullied off here, should it?

Back
Top Bottom