Forest deducted four points

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Depends whether Luton or Burnley drag their way out of it or whether Everton drop back into it.

Missing out on penalty's pales into insignificance when compared to the destruction of community's caused by the scabs
Scargill didn't end up affected, did he ?? 1/2 million pound bungalow and a big fat pension paid for by the poor bastards who had their lives and communities destroyed just because he had a personal beef with Maggie

Scargill didn't end up affected, did he ?? 1/2 million pound bungalow and a big fat pension paid for by the poor bastards who had their lives and communities destroyed just because he had a personal beef with Maggie
What the fucks that got to do with anything ?
Does that make you feel less guilty about your thatcher wanks?

What the fucks that got to do with anything ?
Does that make you feel less guilty about your thatcher wanks?
I'm from a mining family, my father was a top mechanical engineer for the coal board but was always a union man, in the end the strike wasn't about the men it was about Scargill and Maggie !!
Please don't tell me about the suffering when my best friend ended up crying in our kitchen one day because he couldn't feed his kids and ended up loosing his house

I'm from a mining family, my father was a top mechanical engineer for the coal board but was always a union man, in the end the strike wasn't about the men it was about Scargill and Maggie !!
Please don't tell me about the suffering when my best friend ended up crying in our kitchen one day because he couldn't feed his kids and ended up loosing his house
By the same token, we're a mining family too (or at least we had miners in the family back then). I have a clear memory of seeing my cousin sitting outside the supermarket with a cardboard box and a sign looking for food - it was a real eye-opener moment for me. But we never saw it as Scargill vs Thatcher - it was always the Tories against us all.
I guess not everybody saw it the same.

They weren't crying in Nottinghamshire the scabby bastards.

It may have been mentioned but two of their last 4 matches are Man City and Chelsea.

The other ones are us and last off Burnley.

I’d imagine they would be in all sorts of chaos with players leaving and jumping through EFL FFP hoops if they dropped.

Let’s just not be the ones who help to keep them up.

I don’t believe any team has stayed up with sub 30 points total.

So let’s help keep them at 26 until the last day.

We’re expecting Burnley to bounce back anyway so let’s have Forest experiencing a Burnley pitch invasion last day.

See how they like it.

In a joyless season, sending them down might just bring small relief!

It may have been mentioned but two of their last 4 matches are Man City and Chelsea.

The other ones are us and last off Burnley.

I’d imagine they would be in all sorts of chaos with players leaving and jumping through EFL FFP hoops if they dropped.

Let’s just not be the ones who help to keep them up.

I don’t believe any team has stayed up with sub 30 points total.

So let’s help keep them at 26 until the last day.

We’re expecting Burnley to bounce back anyway so let’s have Forest experiencing a Burnley pitch invasion last day.

See how they like it.

In a joyless season, sending them down might just bring small relief!
I applaud your devotion to predicting the demise of some of our more local rivals this season. None of the fuckers will go down though and we’ll just have to accept this season and our unparalleled wankness is without solace.

I applaud your devotion to predicting the demise of some of our more local rivals this season. None of the fuckers will go down though and we’ll just have to accept this season and our unparalleled wankness is without solace.
I know mate. But this is about the journey rather than the destination!

Crumbs of comfort along the way even though we know it’s all futile!

Were all suffering now still Because of what she did
Respect your opinion but history shows different

I don't like Forest one little bit but I do have some sympathy for them in this case, this Premier league malarky is just not a sport anymore it is a pantomime. It doesn't bother me one bit that we are relegated at least we won't have to suffer the 4min VAR check everytime we score. The game has lost any integrity one of the reasons I'm done with it after this season. Another ridicuious week in the history of the game where the rules of the FA cup have finally been altered to ensure the big clubs are guaranteed a trophy, worthless as it is now.

I play enough 6 aside to know that if there is no ref, a game between 2 reasonable teams can often tick merrily along. Add a referee and those same teams can turn into appealing whinging aggressive twats.

Not sure if that translates in any way but in the prem the VAR situation has added a level of disdain for real refs at the elite level and "respect" for them is at an all time low.

If refs had no assistance, would we be giving Anthony Taylor a load of shit.l, yeah probably. Would there be basis for a wider conspiracy, maybe but not as much as there is with the presence of VAR.

Forest really are making a rod for their back even if they do stay up this season:
1. I think they get 1 out their 4 points back
2. They have openly accused an official of bias - whether you think it, to do it, is insanity.
3. The PGMOL do not forget this kind of stuff - so if they dont go down this season, they are as good a stuffed next
4. Clattenburg's last shred of respect disappeared with his article in the Mail where he has doubled down on what Forest statement said. I suppose he is employed by Forest, so his unconscious bias cannot be questioned, can it?

Forest really are making a rod for their back even if they do stay up this season:
1. I think they get 1 out their 4 points back
2. They have openly accused an official of bias - whether you think it, to do it, is insanity.
3. The PGMOL do not forget this kind of stuff - so if they dont go down this season, they are as good a stuffed next
4. Clattenburg's last shred of respect disappeared with his article in the Mail where he has doubled down on what Forest statement said. I suppose he is employed by Forest, so his unconscious bias cannot be questioned, can it?
Don't disagree with much of what you say but if you are looking to the daily mail for unbiased insight, you're in trouble.

I do find it weird how people think that clattenburg should toe the PGMOL line after he is retired. As if it somehow questions his integrity when officiating Gladiators if he doesn't. No love for him by the way

Don't disagree with much of what you say but if you are looking to the daily mail for unbiased insight, you're in trouble.

I do find it weird how people think that clattenburg should toe the PGMOL line after he is retired. As if it somehow questions his integrity when officiating Gladiators if he doesn't. No love for him by the way
Trust me I dont treat the DM other than with the distain it deserves.

As for Clattenburg toeing the PGMOL line. I think like most professions there is a sort of "you dont say that unless you are a t**t" about your former employer. Clattenburg retired to bugger off and take the cash in Saudi, he is no Forests " ref consultant" whatever that means. Yep by all means criticise the display - he has that right - but to accuse along with your employer a referee of deliberate bias due to who is supports - then you are in trouble. No evidence other than 3 subjective penalty claims.

Trust me I dont treat the DM other than with the distain it deserves.

As for Clattenburg toeing the PGMOL line. I think like most professions there is a sort of "you dont say that unless you are a t**t" about your former employer. Clattenburg retired to bugger off and take the cash in Saudi, he is no Forests " ref consultant" whatever that means. Yep by all means criticise the display - he has that right - but to accuse along with your employer a referee of deliberate bias due to who is supports - then you are in trouble. No evidence other than 3 subjective penalty claims.
I’m guessing he’ll be blackballed at the FA Masonic Lodge.

MOTD 2, with Jagielka as a guest, thought the first 2 penalty shouts were 50/50 with the second one a handball from less than a yard really shouldn’t be consider a penalty offence tho they are often given. The third was definitely a pen. A big issue was why the ref wasn’t advised by VAR to go to the monitor to view any of the claims.

MOTD 2, with Jagielka as a guest, thought the first 2 penalty shouts were 50/50 with the second one a handball from less than a yard really shouldn’t be consider a penalty offence tho they are often given. The third was definitely a pen. A big issue was why the ref wasn’t advised by VAR to go to the monitor to view any of the claims.
But again when its that situation, if there is doubt, VAR has been told to go with onfield decision. If, the Everton player totally cleans out the Forest player and there is no real "hmmm" moment then I can understand. Fact is whether you agree or disagree, you as a football club CANNOT call out officials and call them bias to a rival. It is just never going to sit well with the authorities.

forest were certainly hard done by at goodison no doubt about it everton yet again being looked after by the premier league but think they could be in big trouble with their remaining 4 fixtures just hoping that united turn up against em and help send em down with us

is it correct silent that anthony taylor should have been the ref at the lane saturday and was switched to andy madley ?

Yes, one of the cup semi-final refs was unavailable I believe, and Taylor got switched to Wembley.
Not sure that would have made any difference, other than potentially blowing for a foul on Bogle before Burnley's third. Definitely in the Premier League "seen them given" category for me.

Back
Top Bottom