Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i hope your all well on here my no1 s2 great forum have a fab saturday everyone i hope We mighty blades WIN clarets im off on twitter now TO FIRE US UP TO WIN on forza blades@italian kop blade paolo pasta man..utb..

gutted we lost again,the defence is poor and souza is poor so we need a pirlo in the middle and a defence rock paolo maldini and goalie buffon at the back

were poor at the back the goalie is poor come on we used to be a rock in 2019 just try please and tighten up that poor defence for gods sake we need wins

im in a dark hole my postrate treatment isnt working im passing blood its not good im depressed im low im hoping blades WIN toon,im off.im gutted im off here for a while,chow.take care everyone ill misss it here im coming off twitter has well,bye.utb.

i hope your all ok ive dam postrate issues and im feeling crap passing blood all the time in pain im not in a great place but want to predict a positive intent win today saturday 27/4/2024 away with great blaster with the armband we will go far hes a great capitano marvel its a must win match toon 0 blades 1..diaz scores the winner,have a great saturday i hope we mighty blades put a shift in and WIN Chow..utb..

im not well but on here ill say one things them frauds riped the fans off and sent us down,they buy players and loan players no better than academy players then send players on loan that they wasted money on your all CLUELESS YOUR FRAUDS please GO

Back
Top Bottom