Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

give ollie super mac the armband ideal captain he has bite hes no super sub like mousey was i say on my twitter give super mac the armband some fans they say no i say yes its only my opinion only he has bite we need a new skipper then we must win palace,get another defender in joc mould is needed we leak to many goal gaffer m8 ,chow

Attachments

• chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (7).jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (7).jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 0

youve made me even more ill.ive not long left what the hell happened you was 1.2 up and lost i wanted 3 points im gutted it was a must WIN MATCH v palace aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,its there fault they sold our best 2 players then buy people who they send out on loan ,arrr tight people ,thats the end they sold us down the river you never backed the gaffer we need a no 5 defender why loose because the defence leaks goals get a grip sign players its to late you dont care just sel up and go i say what i feel im gone soon from this crap world in ill dam it weve gone down its your fault big bosses ,stuff you all.

im a ill man im passing blood and your gonna BLOCK ME FROM TWITTER I DONT GIVE A DAM I SAY HOW IT IS YOU SOLD US DOWN THE RIVER WERE GOING DOWN COZ OF THEM,ARRRRR

im upset im done
they screwed us over let us go down them up top dont want us to win they are crap they dont care IM DONE here goodbye im ill

im saying goodbye after 5yrs on here im now not on twitter or instagram imon nothing i was verbally abused by pm messages they dont want italians like me has blades fans ,,,, so IM DONE ,all the best everyone i wont be on here again IM HATeD everywhere bye

thankyou kind friendly blades admin for always making me welcome on great sufc s2 forum for 5yrs ,cheers very much you helped me so much,chow.utb.

im italian kop paolo,,,utb..forza blades for life.

Attachments

• pinset italian food - Bing images (3).png
    pinset italian food - Bing images (3).png
    188.5 KB · Views: 2
welcome to deadline signing new defender i begged for on here and twitter evertons mason holgate on loan,,all the best lad ..utb.

kop blade italian kop paolo wants wins from now.i dont want excuses from the top men.i had a go at you all but you did what i said you got a defender ,...utb.

Attachments

• Sufc Wallpaper - Bing images (1).jpg
    Sufc Wallpaper - Bing images (1).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
welcome to our new quality loan signing mason holgate i hope you do well lad take care,all the best at the blades,,,from kop paolo ,,utb,

negative football people wrote us off months ago so theres nowt to loose just go for a win and 3 points thats all you can do i wont give in yet and i know you wont blades i predict a intent sufc 3 villa 0..and pasta all round when you win i only win on here ,,chow.,,,forza bladesmen for life,im a blade till the very end ,,just hammer villa is all you can do we fear no one,my homemade pasta grub all round,,never give in is my motto just win,,,chow,,ciao....utb..

Attachments

• pinterest italian food - Bing images (5).png
    pinterest italian food - Bing images (5).png
    190.7 KB · Views: 0
thankyou flecky for everything and the journey through the leagues a great servant to sheffield united fc for 7yrs you will be missed,all the best n04 blades kop legend john fleck.good luck at blackburn rovers fc,chow.utb..

i miss you MY BLADES FAN PAPA,I LOVE YOU dad more than anything.your in my HEART .i love you.my kind friend ...RIP POP.xxxxxxxxxxXX

hi i hope your all ok, im back here and a new account on twitter to fire us up too predict we win a must win match at the lane 3 points only..,,,,,,,blades 3 villa 0..archer,mcburnie,diaz get the goals for a home win..take care all.chow.///utd....fantasticoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no win no play,,ciao/......

Attachments

• ⚔️Davidtheblade⚔️ (@david_marples) _ Twitter.png
    ⚔️Davidtheblade⚔️ (@david_marples) _ Twitter.png
    623.8 KB · Views: 0
im forza kop paolo.i only win on here,we never give up we go for 3 points,WE WoNT GO DOWn,WE NEVER GIVE UP,IM THE ITALIAN VERSION OF leeds legend MARCEO BIELSA I GO ALL OUT ATTACK AND IM RUTHLESS BECAUSE I ONLY WANT WINS,chow..utb..

sI WISH I WAS THERE im struggling ill so cant come to the KOP i miss you all i predict a positive ...sufc 3 villa 0..diaz,archer,mcburnie get the goals IN OUR MUST WIN LANE MATCH,

forza italian kop paolo is my new twitter account user name im on there now and ill gee us up on there TO WIN,we can win villa,chow...utb...

jeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im lost for words not like me arrr i didnt see that coming v villa we was shocking 0.5 it awfull,we have no identity now,we have no bottle no fight so give the suffering blades fans a refund and sell up and go you sold starboy ill never forgive you all.chow you are all spineless the owners just GO ,,so just sell up then we can move forward,we are now religated its all you fault you just dont care ,,nuff said,im gone im done here and twitter ,ciao...im gutted and sad me arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hes your man he has fight and the bite we need to win id make him capitano gaffer

Attachments

• Oli McBurnie Video or Fight - Bing video.png
    Oli McBurnie Video or Fight - Bing video.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im elatedddddddddddddddddddd yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,,3 points we hammered luton away 1st away win,,yeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yes 1.3 win,were not done yet,in the gaffer we trust,i told you we would WIN,forza blades,the great escape is on..chow...utb...i fired them up on twitter its intent positive stuff by the great sufc lads,,get in 3 goals

Attachments

• Marky Mark ⚔️ (@MarkHagin1) _ Twitter (2).png
    Marky Mark ⚔️ (@MarkHagin1) _ Twitter (2).png
    610.5 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom