Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

posted the same on twitter until they go im done ..so goodbye sheffield united football club im nowt to do with you they ruined our club,take care ,chow all.utb.

Attachments

• Steve ⚔️ (@Hesledenblade) _ Twitter (1).png
    Steve ⚔️ (@Hesledenblade) _ Twitter (1).png
    186.2 KB · Views: 0
........................they want us to go down................they dont care................................................until they leave and sell up im done..........................they ruined our club..chow....................there a disgrace who run things....................im gone.......................

i hope your all well,familys ok,.im gutted heartbroke i cant be on the kop todays huge home match v chelsea i was going to come on the bus and go for a few pints in the brown bear in town but to unwell to come im passing blood its not good ill be at the doctors monday has i feel really crap its no fun passing blood im in alot of pain with postrate problems i just hope the blades hammer chelsea today sunday 7/4/2024 were due a win v these so called giants of football i hope we hammer them at the lane,we won them when i was 10 in 1972 i was on the kop with my blades fan dad when we won 2.1 and bill deardon scored and alan woodward penalty scored great past memories great win at the lane with my papa i hope we win them again today,i hope you all enjoy the match,i hope we get 3 points i hope we win 3.0 or any win get at them ,chow.take care all.speak soon i hope they give me new tablets for my illness to give me more time,im in alot of pain its not looking good .bye.all the best everyone,chow.utb..

ill listen to footy heaeven radio sheffield blades kop legend great carl asaba attack them from the off me today sunday lane big match i sadly cant be on the kop im unwell but i predict a 3.0 home win v chelsea..i predict young academy blades talent BLASTER SCORES a hatrick..chow.utb..

dam it i want to be in on the kop v chelsea in pain im passing blood it beat me this illness but ill try to come next home match,arrrr

in the gaffer we trust he will come good like he did before..utb..

Attachments

• chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (2).jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (2).jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0

forza blades@kop paolo is my twitter account i go more on there ,,but this is my no1 site which i love s2 forum which ive been a member for many years

Heads up Pasta, if not this, you'll be well enough to get down next season.
hi m8 i hope your ok,good people on here keep me positive ill return to the lane im hoping i get well enough to be on the kop again next season,take care,cheers pal.

Attachments

• Sufc Wallpaper - Bing images (1).jpg
    Sufc Wallpaper - Bing images (1).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
i said win 0.2 not loose 2.0 jeeezzzz whats happened to out identity the defence is very poor,we need a new warrior to help robbo out

hi i hope your all ok,ill go for a 2/0 WIN V BURNLEY saturday 20/4/2024 at the lane,im gutted i cant be there i miss the kop.have a great day..utb..

Back
Top Bottom