Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Meanwhile the Prince is sunning himself somewhere on this planet laughing at 'those stupid Sheffield idiots' who are arguing about Hecky or Wilder when he knows that this situation is all down to his incompetence.

Over 140 posts and 6 pages and the Prince has been left out of the picture.

Divide and Rule - the Prince is the master.

Yep. He must be laughing his bollocks off after pumping millions in and having very little interest in his attempts to sell the club.

As you say though, he goes through life with little or no criticism from Blades fans…….

Meanwhile the Prince is sunning himself somewhere on this planet laughing at 'those stupid Sheffield idiots' who are arguing about Hecky or Wilder when he knows that this situation is all down to his incompetence.

Over 140 posts and 6 pages and the Prince has been left out of the picture.

Divide and Rule - the Prince is the master.
We go off topic a lot but this thread is literally called "Wilder". It being about him is pretty fair

We were down when we played Palace......in August!
Quite possibly with the mental attitude on here down in April 2023 when promotion was confirmed. If the club wants to be a sustainable Premier League long term club we need to have the mindset of being able to win. We are still a club that doesn’t have the “glamour of the Premier League” title attached to it. Can’t even blame that on the city as when people say Leeds are a Premier League side, I always ask them why the answer is a big club, big fan base etc. Failing to mention they play in one of the shitest area of Leeds possible. We don’t have the mindset by nature of we are bigger than Fulham, Brentford. Bournemouth, Palace, Burnley, Luton etc we give sides too much respect at times even the bigger clubs at this time like Man City, Liverpool etc we are waiting for them to beat us rather than playing our football

Quite possibly with the mental attitude on here down in April 2023 when promotion was confirmed. If the club wants to be a sustainable Premier League long term club we need to have the mindset of being able to win. We are still a club that doesn’t have the “glamour of the Premier League” title attached to it. Can’t even blame that on the city as when people say Leeds are a Premier League side, I always ask them why the answer is a big club, big fan base etc. Failing to mention they play in one of the shitest area of Leeds possible. We don’t have the mindset by nature of we are bigger than Fulham, Brentford. Bournemouth, Palace, Burnley, Luton etc we give sides too much respect at times even the bigger clubs at this time like Man City, Liverpool etc we are waiting for them to beat us rather than playing our football
Mental attitude on here had absolutely nothing to do with it, 0%. It's purely down to finances that we can't compete. Hecky worked miracles getting us up in the first place with the financial constraints he was working under

Illiman was primarily the reason we got promoted. We also had Doyle and Berge who would have improved us in the premiership but are the reason why we are so dire this season as none have been replaced.
three worse players and we expect to compete, it ain’t going to happen

5 goals against Brighton

3 goals against Palace

Talking post match (Brighton) about how hard to compete with the big boys.

Sure BBD has given us a bit more attacking bite, however we are further away from safety since Wilder came in.

Lets be right... CW is not the messiah and we aren't staying up... after a small new manager bounce nothing has realistically changed.

5 goals against Brighton

3 goals against Palace

Sure BBD has given us a bit more attacking bite, however we are further away from safety since Wilder came in.

Lets be right... CW is not the messiah and we aren't staying up... after a small new manager bounce nothing has realistically changed.
As sharp as an addicts spoon that take

5 goals against Brighton

3 goals against Palace

Hes got us scoring.
He hasn't found a way of keeping them out yet.

Under Hecky that's 3.0 Palace.

Still a defeat, I get that. We need to stop conceding the goals.

Doesn't help when you are up against Eze n Olise in same team 🫣

5 goals against Brighton

3 goals against Palace

😂😂😂 your just funny at this point.

What are the expectations about Wilder and the team?
How long he has before he joins Hecky?

I'm not throwing anyone out, just wondering what does the board/owner think about the situation..

The team seemed to give extra effort when Wilder came in, but after few games it all seems to have dissapeared..
Yes, I remember the mental block toke more time when it was abysmal after previous PL relegation under Slavs command, but we had smoother field back then..
I don't know how to fix it, but I really hope the team, players and management will find how to turn things around soon as possible!

Got a lot of time for Wilder, my main concern is if he has the time for us. Yes he is contracted for a championship season after this one is done but whether he extends his stay will be down to how well we are doing in the Championship. My major worry is if he disappears at the end of this season needing us to resign/build half a squad plus a new coaching setup. I don’t for one minute believe he has lost the dressing room and I think we could easily compete in the Championship but that’s the problem again if we go up we get stuck in the position of needing infrastructure investment or squad investment. We haven’t been in a position to be serious on both

What are the expectations about Wilder and the team?
How long he has before he joins Hecky?

I'm not throwing anyone out, just wondering what does the board/owner think about the situation..

The team seemed to give extra effort when Wilder came in, but after few games it all seems to have dissapeared..
Yes, I remember the mental block toke more time when it was abysmal after previous PL relegation under Slavs command, but we had smoother field back then..
I don't know how to fix it, but I really hope the team, players and management will find how to turn things around soon as possible!
We need long term investment by a patient owner who can see “potential” in the club. Realistically we have been a conveyor belt of talent through the academy and developing players through U18/23s into the 1st team that we should be a viable option for just that alone. It’s not always great to have the selling club attitude but if we had a better scouting network using the clubs player development pathway there is some serious cash to be earnt and reinvested. Also to sell at the “right price” somehow Brighton and others have been doing it to some success of late

Biggest problem for me is that tonight the team looked no better than the first day of the season.
Goal keeper: I still think Wes is the better
Defence: Was shocking tonight
Midfield: So light weight
Attack: Apart from first minute was non existent.
Wilder had a honey moon period for first game but we’ve got worse in every match since. There’s a reason he’s achieved nothing for so many years.

Biggest problem for me is that tonight the team looked no better than the first day of the season.
Wilder had a honey moon period for first game but we’ve got worse in every match since. There’s a reason he’s achieved nothing for so many years.
He’s improved us 10 fold.

You’ve moaned about him every opportunity. It’s okay we understand your agenda. Shame that absolutly everyone with eyes disagrees with you.

West Ham was one of our better performances this season. How many games ago was that?

You’ve moaned about him every opportunity. It’s okay we understand your agenda. Shame that absolutly everyone with eyes disagrees with you.
I have no agenda, I’m just stating what I see.

Can anyone tell me which part of the team looked better tonight.

Why on Earth didn't he start Brooks today? Giving Slimane the nod in one of our seasons biggest matches was really random.

This is a 100% improvement on the garbage hoof before Hecky should have gone after Newcastle

5 goals against Brighton

3 goals against Palace

He knew deep down we didn’t have a chance of staying up We just have to hope he’s ready for the rebuild

Lets be honest we have looked better under wilder ,And thats from me that did not want him back but even he cant turn this team around with the players we have, No matter how much work you put into training them none are prem Quailty i am afraid

Why on Earth didn't he start Brooks today? Giving Slimane the nod in one of our seasons biggest matches was really random.
Did brooks look any better when he came on ? both played crap and had no infuance in the game at all

This is a bullshit delusional comment based on sentiment from a bygone era by someone who has a massive boner for Wilder

He knew deep down we didn’t have a chance of staying up We just have to hope he’s ready for the rebuild

However this is a fair enough comment I can appreciate.

So
Hecky Pl14 w1 d2 l12 f9 a37 pts5
Wilder Pl8 w1 d2 l5 f10 a17 pts5

More goals but results not changed. Playing better but the defence is rubbish

Lets be honest we have looked better under wilder ,And thats from me that did not want him back but even he cant turn this team around with the players we have, No matter how much work you put into training them none are prem Quailty i am afraid

I will agree when Wilder first came in we did which is to be expected.

However recently Im not sure we are looking any better than majority of games under Hecky (barring the incoming of BBD)

Midfield has gone back to being slow and ponderous, defence has gone back to looking like a bomb scare every time the opposition go forward

Back
Top Bottom