Match Thread Crystal Palace v. Sheffield United - 30th January 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think it’s on Dave on Thursday

With the stats available for this match you can see why it is not on the telly. Has the makings of a classic:—— not

Evening all. I am currently doing some research into illegal streaming websites as part of a study into how piracy is hitting the entertainment industry. To that end, could you all send me the illegal streams you use so I can continue this important research this evening between 8pm and 10.15pm. Many thanks.

Getting excited for this one.

Thinking we might actually score a few goals, god it's nice to have that feeling back.

Evening all. I am currently doing some research into illegal streaming websites as part of a study into how piracy is hitting the entertainment industry. To that end, could you all send me the illegal streams you use so I can continue this important research this evening between 8pm and 10.15pm. Many thanks.

I'd like to Peer Review this data for the purposes of validating results of this study.

Edit: Send me what you got

Getting excited for this one.

Thinking we might actually score a few goals, god it's nice to have that feeling back.

It's been nearly 30 years since we had more than one player score a goal in a London Premier League away match.

Football -
Invented by the poor. Stolen by the rich.
They make the rules.
Meanwhile, footballers like Tommy Smith died destitute.
And the rich bastards prosper off the backs of people like him. And us mugs who actually watch games live.
So, I've no qualms whatsoever in watching "illegal" streams.
Not that I ever have or would of course...
Sky etc. can go to hell.

I live in Spain and all ex-pats use "Illegal" streaming sites, setting them up & maintaining the quality is a thriving business out here, long may it last. At the last count i have approximately Eight sites I can stream tonights game, in fact any game!

No Brooks, Osula or Archer. Not sure how i feel about that considering our performance against West Ham.

Hope Slimane can impress.

I'll be watching from frigid Ohio and all the best to those travelling down to London: let this be the start of our great escape!

Back
Top Bottom