Incoming? Kasper Schmeichel

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Way past his best, but probably improves us instantly. Wouldn't be against it.

TalkSport have credited us with being "interested".....so too are Wolves and Bournemouth apparently...

TalkSport have credited us with being "interested".....so too are Wolves and Bournemouth apparently...

Someone told me on Christmas Eve that he believed we were in for him but I don't know him remotely well enough to know if his info is credible

You'd be amazed at how much even a small uptick in goalkeeper quality would improve our defence... Communication, distribution, organization... it all starts with the guy between the sticks.

Based on that, even though probably past his best, I would still try and get Kasper on loan till end of season.

You'd be amazed at how much even a small uptick in goalkeeper quality would improve our defence... Communication, distribution, organization... it all starts with the guy between the sticks.

Based on that, even though probably past his best, I would still try and get Kasper on loan till end of season.
Good point tbf, I never really see Wes looking commanding and being a leader from the back

I’d be open to us looking into this. We certainly need to get someone in to give Foderingham a break. Continuing to play through injury can’t be doing him any good and it certainly isn’t doing the team any good.

A traffic cone with a dictophone attached to it would be better at the minute.

Kasper the friendly ghost would be a vast improvement right now.

He’s too old and not one that we would look to sign and build. So it’s a no from me.

He’s too old and not one that we would look to sign and build. So it’s a no from me.

It'll be a GK loan with the focus on signing a permanent in the summer.

Debatable if much point on wasting a short term loan on a keeper.

HOWEVER... as I said in a previous post, a new keeper doesn't just improve the man between the sticks but also the whole backline if they're good at commanding their box with good organization, communication and distribution.

So getting a new keeper could be seen as theoretically getting a whole new set of defenders as well if things work out.

No doubt a short term plan could work. Someone that age and moving from country to country though is probably washed up

He’s Danish isn’t he so no chance he’s coming.

I’m sure Wilder will be looking for some British goalkeeper from Ilkeston or something.

Back
Top Bottom