Leakers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What about bedwetters?
Right, l’m in:-

Weers Munneh gon?

Weers stripped assets kept ?

Is El Accounto a counto?

Can Sunjihi still go in the Bessemer?

Is it the ghost of the squirrel Knilly murdered leaking the team?

If all the people now claiming they’ve had the team early during throughout Heckys reign are divided by the number of Wilders mates on here is the answer 1. (As in only ever put one pound in? )

It's much be a player who done this.

It means nowt, and has about the same impact on a result as booing the ref, but it gets people on here in a right spin
Probably so, but at the same time, it's not something that people should be sharing and on occasions if leaked early enough and the opposition are unsure on who is playing gives them a heads up. Granted they can't train for it as they'd not be training on the eve if the match but it's the principle and I fully understand why wilder is livid on it.

Wilder doesn't like you and says you aren't fans.

Surely Wilder needs to look a bit closer to home.

Fans only get this knowledge from people around him. Time to give them a right "if the cap fits" bollocking.

I've known the the last 2 teams very early and been told where it's come from. Tut tut

How's about he finds out which one of his players/staff/mates are leaking it in the first place rather than having a pop at a fan. Arrogant twat.

It's Christmas day mate chill out. If you think Klopp and Van Dyck are changing the way they set up and play based on whether someone's leaked on a forum whether Osula has replaced Mcburnie then frankly you're deluded. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
I’m reasonably chilled but thanks for your concern - albeit being somewhat patronising. You replied to both posts within 4 minutes - maybe you should try enjoying Christmas a bit more?

If I’m deluded then why is the manager annoyed to the point he is raising it in interviews. And why is it nothing like Bielsa?

Thanks for the well wishes - Merry Christmas.

But, would any opposition manager really trawl the internet and then change his plans based on some leak that may or may not be true?

You might be surprised.

A close family member of mine recently worked for three years in the performance analysis unit of a ‘big’, well established Prem club, under some very well known and (sometimes) respected managers. As a junior member of that team, one of his duties was scouring Twatter, fans’ forums, etc., for intel and gossip about opposition team selections in the days before games, and reporting his findings up. He reckons it’s common practice across the Prem.

Whether it makes any difference is another matter, I guess. But it definitely happens as a routine part of match preparation.

The only thing I've learned from this thread is that I'm the only person on the Forum who doesn't have the line-up messaged to them 48 hours prior to kick-off.

That’s because you aren’t a bullshitter who has never claimed this before. Something you could have mentioned in the past without naming the team but being on a downward spiral as far as being in the know is concerned needs a desperate input that few believed anyway.

Have a look at Sunjihi s post history. He seemed to be out of the loop early 2022 and back days after CW was appointed.
I had a look and he started with the team leaks in the Adkins era (initially said he knew someone who drank with Neil Collins)

It might be a sign that Wilder is already losing it again.
I mean seriously, who cares what team he puts out, they're going to get beaten in most games regardless of who plays and who doesn't

I mean seriously, who cares what team he puts out, they're going to get beaten in most games regardless of who plays and who doesn't
It's incredible how often what you post is exactly what I would post if I was a pig pretending to be a blade posting in this forum
I sometimes think that Linz and Foxy are a bit soft compared to Pyongyang Neil but they probably don't care about sad cunts spending all their time pretending to be blades when they aren't
I mean ,what a fucking sad existence

Your first sentence is a weird one. Giving up anything to the opposition at this level can cost us points he's absolutely right to be fucked off even more so in games like today's that should be winnable

It's incredible how often what you post is exactly what I would post if I was a pig pretending to be a blade posting in this forum
I sometimes think that Linz and Foxy are a bit soft compared to Pyongyang Neil but they probably don't care about sad cunts spending all their time pretending to be blades when they aren't
I mean ,what a fucking sad existence
Or sad cunts having a go at fellow Blades at every opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom