CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

About par for the course then. One decent game in seven, like he had for us.
I think this is his 3rd game where he was outstanding.

When he came on against Forest he turned the game for them. Only the silly handball rule killed it for them.

And against Luton.

He's contributed in their easiest game of the season.

Strange hill to die on now making comparisons to Hamer.
This season Luton are a better side than us and would have beaten us comfortably last night. We will be burnley's easiest game of the season.

The assist was just part of a great performance by berge. The most important part of his game was that he kept the ball, which is essential in this league and something which we just can't seem to do.

Former player leaves … plays well…. Our fans no he didn’t …. It’s against Luton 😂

Look we may have messed up it is what it is.

I will learn nothing about Sander Berge that I don’t already know. Especially not playing for Burnley. Against Luton.

Was gutted Berge left and it's obvious we'd be stronger with him in our team.

That being said, he'd be struggling same as our other midfielders ATM and it seems well early to start jumping on Hamer, who is our top scorer, after a couple of iffy games.

Watched 80 mins or so of him on Saturday at Newcastle, until he was worn out chasing shadows and subbed,

The same dead weight I recall from his time with us and amusingly, as he was Burnley's tallest player against a big strong Newcastle team, his tacking and heading seem to have got worse.

He; hides, dumps the ball on teammates in a worse position and seems to have no football vision at all.

Great athlete in the wrong sport.

This season Luton are a better side than us and would have beaten us comfortably last night. We will be burnley's easiest game of the season.

The assist was just part of a great performance by berge. The most important part of his game was that he kept the ball, which is essential in this league and something which we just can't seem to do.
What are you currently smoking?

Do you honestly think Luton are better than us?!? I know we've had a shocker, but are they really going to be 1 goal off Manchester City and Tottenham?

What are you currently smoking?

Do you honestly think Luton are better than us?!? I know we've had a shocker, but are they really going to be 1 goal off Manchester City and Tottenham?
By the same token are they going to be shipping 8 at home to Newcastle?
They've managed to beat Everton away from home who we drew against.
They took 4 points off us last season.

It's a lot closer than a 'what are you smoking?' comment.

Watched 80 mins or so of him on Saturday at Newcastle, until he was worn out chasing shadows and subbed,

The same dead weight I recall from his time with us and amusingly, as he was Burnley's tallest player against a big strong Newcastle team, his tacking and heading seem to have got worse.

He; hides, dumps the ball on teammates in a worse position and seems to have no football vision at all.

What a load of bollocks

Some people watch every game with their eyes shut or just don't understand the game, it's that simple

Hiding? He was driving us forward and dragging us into the final third in multiple games last season. As for the football vision comment that's just absolutely mental.

in 1988/89 season we lost 6 times to the bottom 4 but we still got promoted.

You said Luton are better than us because they beat Everton away this season and took 4 points off us last season is like saying that Aldershot, Chesterfield, Gillingham and Southend were better than us in 1988/89.
Where did I say that? 🤣

You deny saying Luton are better than us? Waste of time talking to a liar like you!
Do I deny saying something that I didn't say? Yes 🤣 I said it's closer than that guy suggested, nothing more or less than that.

Could you please explain where I'm lying? With evidence and facts. Ta.

Yeah I think they are better than us and will finish above us.

They have kept their squad together so have a team spirt which we seem to be totally lacking

Happy for Berge. Always seemed like a good lad, his teammates liked him. Obviously talented, played for United at a weird time, lots of ineffectual performances but some real highs too. GLTTL

Also, Luton have more squad depth than United. I'd say it's a coin toss over who has the best 1st XI. Both teams are getting relegated

Oh a massive 1 goal in it then, beating Everton.

Newcastle are currently beating PSG btw. Make that 2-0. So we're a quarter as good as PSG as it stands.

Last edited:

Oh a massive 1 goal in it then, beating Everton.

Newcastle are currently beating PSG btw. Make that 2-0. So we're a quarter as good as PSG as it stands.
Or a massive 3 points. Depends how you feel like dressing it up.

Back
Top Bottom