Could we do better with a different manager?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Could we do better with a different manager?

• Total voters
No manager is keeping us up, how can anyone expect to stay up with our budget?

Cant help but think were lacking some Premier League experienced heads in the team. Townsend or Ayew till Janaury would've been valuable. (Again money issue)

Problem is a large number of people wanted every signing to be under 24 with potential, so basically we were building for next season and beyond.

Forest got slagged off (rightly so) but bringing in experienced pros like Aurier, Boly and Wood for example and it worked.

Wilder
Mark Robins
Alex Neil
Mckenna
Schumacher
Wagner
Farke
Big Sam

And thats just off the top of my head managers who we could probably get
A couple of thoughts on that list…..

That‘s only 8 and you promised us 10 (I don’t really want you to provide 2 more of that calibre).

They all have good experience of relegation from the PL (which means they can cope with that pressure) OR they’ve never managed in the PL.

You would be happy with any of them and still insist you’re a blade?

I like hecky he is a good manager and decent bloke

But people are deluded if they think he is a prem manager

We were woeful at times last year and he had 3/4 of a season with MGW/BERGE/NDIAYE

I could name you 10 managers who could do a better job
Name an “prem manager” that you think would come right now?

No manager is keeping us up, how can anyone expect to stay up with our budget?

Cant help but think were lacking some Premier League experienced heads in the team. Townsend or Ayew till Janaury would've been valuable. (Again money issue)

Problem is a large number of people wanted every signing to be under 24 with potential, so basically we were building for next season and beyond.

Forest got slagged off (rightly so) but bringing in experienced pros like Aurier, Boly and Wood for example and it worked.
They also spent several hundred million pounds.

No.
These are Hecky's players.
Most will have come because of how he sold the club to them.
We'd be starting from scratch again.
Hecky also gets the best out of players that aren't his as well.
He gets more of a tune out of McBurnie than Wilder ever did don't forget. McAtee is here for the club and Hecky as well

^^^^This^^^^^^

You need to find a sugar daddy to do this
Its all about the money - we don't have any .

We have been perfectly designed by our leaders to be where we currently are and the situation we are in . Let`s hope Hecky can work miracles within the framework he has, because its not getting much better any time soon.

Any replacement managers who are worth appointing want money and their own resources - that`s not happening - that`s why Hecky got the job in the first place, and despite what some say , overachieved the last two seasons when faced with how the situation unfolded.

Let him get on with it.

Depends on who we got in, heckingbottom is a good coach according to some but is way off tactically and being able to change a game for the better. There are not many managers who can change a game who would come to us, so I think we are stuck with him.

Depends on who we got in, heckingbottom is a good coach according to some but is way off tactically and being able to change a game for the better. There are not many managers who can change a game who would come to us, so I think we are stuck with him.
You can only change the game if you have squad depth. I'd be able to change a game for the better if I had the bench that some of these teams have.

I put yes because I believe we could do better with a different manager, however I don't believe anyone would keep us up. Nowhere near improved enough in the transfer window I'm afraid.

Warner just shipped 6 to Plymouth in the division below. Wilder got us relegated with record low points and got sacked by two championship sides. Big Sam hasn't cared for a decade, do I really need to do this?

Aye so 2 less than us at the weekend then

All have achieved far far more than heckingbottom and proven to be Better managers

Big sam has done well at most clubs which led him to be manager of England he then did well enough to get the palace and Everton jobs hecky is nowhere near the level of a big Sam IMO

Wilder
Mark Robins
Alex Neil
Mckenna
Schumacher
Wagner
Farke
Big Sam

And thats just off the top of my head managers who we could probably get
I doubt most of them would want the job. Would they be happy having to put up with the shit Hecky has put up with. Never ending take over sagas ,no money to spend , embargos , probably the worse training facilities in the prem ,league one players .

I doubt most of them would want the job. Would they be happy having to put up with the shit Hecky has put up with. Never ending take over sagas ,no money to spend , embargos , probably the worse training facilities in the prem ,league one players .

What shit ?

Hecky has been given a job he didn’t deserve or at least his CV definitely didn’t when he took over

He has had squads that were top 2 squads

Plus he was told results don’t count

I think he should count himself lucky that he was in the right place at the right time to get the job

What shit ?

Hecky has been given a job he didn’t deserve or at least his CV definitely didn’t when he took over

I think he should count himself lucky that he was in the right place at the right time to get the job
I think that the club is lucky having a manager who takes such shit and never complains .He is probable the the lowest paid manager in the prem to

All have achieved far far more than heckingbottom and proven to be Better managers

Big sam has done well at most clubs which led him to be manager of England he then did well enough to get the palace and Everton jobs hecky is nowhere near the level of a big Sam IMO
What's Alex Neil done?
Big Sam did deserved his England shot but that was 7 years ago, Hughes, Pardew, and Pullis were in the Prem doing well then too, shall we give them a call?
You want to save getting relegated, by going for a manager that would cost an absolute fortune, doesn't know any of the players, and got his own team relegated last season?... because he was good at Bolton in 2005.

Big Sam the England manager who was caught doing dodgy deals on camera and had to leave under a big black cloud . Thats all we need .

What's Alex Neil done?
Big Sam did deserved his England shot but that was 7 years ago, Hughes, Pardew, and Pullis were in the Prem doing well then too, shall we give them a call?
You want to save getting relegated, by going for a manager that would cost an absolute fortune, doesn't know any of the players, and got his own team relegated last season?... because he was good at Bolton in 2005.
Did you not know we have a mega rich prince .Money is no problem .We can afford any manager the jerks on here think off .Plus we can afford to pay Heckies contract up along with all his crew and give big Sam all the money he needs to change the squad and of course big Sam will be very cheap .

Big Sam the England manager who was caught doing dodgy deals on camera and had to leave under a big black cloud . Thats all we need .

Big Sam wasn’t caught doing dodgy deals he was fired by the woke FA before they even knew what he’d done/said

Its all about the money - we don't have any .

We have been perfectly designed by our leaders to be where we currently are and the situation we are in . Let`s hope Hecky can work miracles within the framework he has, because its not getting much better any time soon.

Any replacement managers who are worth appointing want money and their own resources - that`s not happening - that`s why Hecky got the job in the first place, and despite what some say , overachieved the last two seasons when faced with how the situation unfolded.

Let him get on with it.
Well said mate .I dont know what world some on here live in . WE ARE BROKE ,THAT MEANS NO MONEY TO SPEND .

I think that the club is lucky having a manager who takes such shit and never complains .He is probable the the lowest paid manager in the prem to

I think the problem is it doesn’t complain and is a yes man

If hecky says in the media we’re gonna lose 8-0 it’s no problem what will the players thinks

What shit ?

I think it's you that's the lucky one by posting such shite .. ffs 🙄

Big Sam wasn’t caught doing dodgy deals he was fired by the woke FA before they even knew what he’d done/said
O h thats ok then ,that makes him a great guy just what we want and i bet hes cheap to .

Back
Top Bottom