Time to sack Hecky before its too late?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stegosaurus

Reaction score
Hi Stegosaurus here,

Last time we were in the Prem, we left it too late to bin Wilder when it was clear it wasn't working. Here, it is already clear, Hecky isn't up to it.

He's too afraid to drop people. Egan has been shit all season, yet still starts. Norwood is clearly not good enoigh--still starts.
His subs are appalling. Either the wrong choice, or they come too late. Like today, what was he doing bringing Archer off? Ridiculous decision.
Transfer window -- a mixed bag. Hamer and Souza, great. Then he signs players lime Trusty, who cazn't even dislodge Robinson or Egan, and Slimane, who doesn't seem to be getting a sniff of a match. Failed to sign center backs, despite us lacking depth there.
Doesn't motivate the team enough -- Dyche clearly gave Everton an utter rogering at half time. Hecky doesnt seem to do that.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Last time we were in the Prem, we left it too late to bin Wilder when it was clear it wasn't working. Here, it is already clear, Hecky isn't up to it.

He's too afraid to drop people. Egan has been shit all season, yet still starts. Norwood is clearly not good enoigh--still starts.
His subs are appalling. Either the wrong choice, or they come too late. Like today, what was he doing bringing Archer off? Ridiculous decision.
Transfer window -- a mixed bag. Hamer and Souza, great. Then he signs players lime Trusty, who cazn't even dislodge Robinson or Egan, and Slimane, who doesn't seem to be getting a sniff of a match. Failed to sign center backs, despite us lacking depth there.
Doesn't motivate the team enough -- Dyche clearly gave Everton an utter rogering at half time. Hecky doesnt seem to do that.
You lot are getting smashed today by weeds you melt

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Is bin wilder bin laden's cousin???

7xsk52.jpg

Hi Stegosaurus here,

For all the haters, am I wrong? Ask yourself these. And answer honestly.

Is Hecky too afraid to drop players-- Yes or no?
Does Hecky keep making the wrong subs or leaving the subs too late -- yes or no?
Should he have brought Archer off today -- yes or no?
Should we have signed another CB -- yes or no?
Should he have dropped Egan because he's been shit all season -- yes or no?

Best thing to do is to ignore this thread, dont respond to such ridiculous views from people just on a wind up. And yes I know I've posted on here too but not to reply.
Hi Stegosaurus here,

Which of these is wrong.

Does Hecky keep making the wrong subs or leaving the subs too late -- yes or no?

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Hi William Carey here,

Respectfully shut the fuck up, nobody wants to listen to your bullshit, close down this website. Thank you.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Anyone who thinks Hecky is the man to keep us up, clearly knows nothing about football. He's a good coach. Not a good football manager.

Respectfully shut the fuck up, nobody wants to listen to your bullshit, close down this website. Thank you.
Hi Stegosaurus here.,

Fact is. I am right. And the only one brave enough to make the tough call and say he should be sacked.

Which criticism is wrong.

Another very lonely attention seeker
Hi Stegosaurus here,

Which of my criticisms are wrong.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

100% agree

100% agree
cheers.

I am surprised so many people refuse to admit it.

He's clearly not good enough, so why not get rid of him now before it's too late. Leave it until 10 games in, 15 games in---it's done and dusted, we're down.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

For all the haters, am I wrong? Ask yourself these. And answer honestly.

No
No
Yes
Yes
No

Happy now?

cheers.

I am surprised so many people refuse to admit it.

He's clearly not good enough, so why not get rid of him now before it's too late. Leave it until 10 games in, 15 games in---it's done and dusted, we're down.

I don’t even think it’s remotely controversial. We were promoted with a decent margin in the end last year but let’s not forget the fact Hecky absolutely imploded in the run in at times. Went from free flowing goals to 1 a game.

If we have ambition he will be gone. We either need a new defensive set up or need the new signings in asap.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Which of my criticisms are wrong.

Are you being an attention seeker - - yes or no?
Are you a pig - - yes or no?
Should you be removed from this forum? - - yes or no?

I agree

From a Man City fan

Cheers, it's telling that all the posts in the thread are insulting me.

Not a single one is arguing against my points. Because they know I am actually correct in everything I have said.

Cheers, it's telling that all the posts in the thread are insulting me.

Not a single one is arguing against my points. Because they know I am actually correct in everything I have said.
cough

I don’t even think it’s remotely controversial. We were promoted with a decent margin in the end last year but let’s not forget the fact Hecky absolutely imploded in the run in at times. Went from free flowing goals to 1 a game.

If we have ambition he will be gone. We either need a new defensive set up or need the new signings in asap.
The failure to secure the defence is possibly his biggest mistake.

It was clear that Bash was past it ... and he's our backup. It's clear Robinson is a mid-championship level plodder.

Egan and Anel--ok, I admit, I thought they would be good enough at this level. But it's clear they aren't, especially Egan. But even that aside--there is zero depth to our defence. An injury to Anel, and we're starting with Basham in defence. That's shocking for a PL team.

And the only CB we signed was Trusty. Ok, we're strapped for cash --- yet we still gave Fleck a new contract. So that's 20 grand a week pissed up the wall we could have used to go towards a free agent CB.

Back
Top Bottom