Tommy Doyle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Could be in with a shout of signing him if we go up..........oh, forgot, no signings.

Not really, he already explained he's a winner that likes winning, that's how he's been brought up at Man City.

He could play for any club and if they won, it would be the same reaction.
However any club going for promotion means every result is essential, hence the intense reaction.

Think Dean Henderson.
Think Morgan Gibbs White.

Our wage structure can't match Man U or Man City even if we had a bid accepted.

Think Dean Henderson.
Think Morgan Gibbs White.

Our wage structure can't match Man U or Man City even if we had a bid accepted.

The difference is that Henderson and Gibbs-White are seen a good PL standard players, possibly future internationals.
They were both regulars for us with a big influence on our performances.

Doyle won't get anywhere near the Man City squad, his ceiling is probably average PL player but he's no where near that level yet.
Let's not forget he's not even a guaranteed starter in our team at Championship level.

Don't think we have any chance signing McAtee but I think we do have a chance with Doyle.

I'm just gutted that Fleck wasn't in the starting line up instead like on Saturday....🤔

It was a total fuck up by PH on Saturday and he rightly got hammered for it on here. But fair dos. He at least recognised his errors from Saturday and picked the right team tonight.

Maybe some of us whingers on Saturday might have had a point though?

Well everyone on here knows my view about him & I’ve championed his abilities all season , just hope a few who didn’t rate him are eating humble pie now

There is a maturity to Doyle’s game that is well ahead of his years. If he can overcome his calf injuries he’s going to have a big career.

Well everyone on here knows my view about him & I’ve championed his abilities all season , just hope a few who didn’t rate him are eating humble pie now

No humble pie here. He's had a handful of good games since he's been here. Hopefully it continues.
I'll have a slice when he does it for a run of fixtures.
Really pleased with him tonight though.

Provided he is fit enough, he should be starting every game for us. No excuses now PH.

Not happening as he's a bargaining chip in the Nunez deal. BBC reporting:

"Manchester City have reached a verbal agreement with Wolves over a 55m euros (£47.3m) deal to sign Matheus Nunes.

The deal has not been formally agreed yet but, if completed, there will be no add-ons.

In addition, Wolves have agreed to sign City’s Under-21 international Tommy Doyle on loan, with the option of a £5m transfer that would include a huge sell-on.

These two deals are separate and come after City refused to meet Wolves' initial £60m-plus valuation."

Shame that but that's what happens when you are begging at the big boys' table.

On the plus side, he's joining Wolves initially on loan, meaning they can't also loan Macca.

But it appears Chelsea are after Cole Palmer, which would scupper our chances of landing Macca.

Going to an interesting few days.

On the plus side, he's joining Wolves initially on loan, meaning they can't also loan Macca.

But it appears Chelsea are after Cole Palmer, which would scupper our chances of landing Macca.

Going to an interesting few days.
I thought Macatee was off to Ajax to get European experience ? Is he better playing regularly with us or occasionally with Ajax ?

Not happening as he's a bargaining chip in the Nunez deal. BBC reporting:

"Manchester City have reached a verbal agreement with Wolves over a 55m euros (£47.3m) deal to sign Matheus Nunes.

The deal has not been formally agreed yet but, if completed, there will be no add-ons.

In addition, Wolves have agreed to sign City’s Under-21 international Tommy Doyle on loan, with the option of a £5m transfer that would include a huge sell-on.

These two deals are separate and come after City refused to meet Wolves' initial £60m-plus valuation."

Shame that but that's what happens when you are begging at the big boys' table.

Don’t think we are even in for him. Maybe we were but aren’t any longer, Appreciate it doesn’t really matter but it clearly says he’s NOT part of the Nunez deal meaning Wolves have just signed him for £5m.

Missing Doyle more than people may realize.

A Norwood standing right next to Egan and not making any progressive carries at home against Lincoln should send MAJOR warning signs

At this rate he'll be standing next to Wes in goal by time season is over

Back
Top Bottom