Ismaila Coulibaly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm stumped how he gets a new work permit. He clearly doesn't meet the criteria.

Surely they can not stop us to get giving him a new contract after we have spent time and money developing him.

Surely they can not stop us to get giving him a new contract after we have spent time and money developing him.
That makes no sense unless you're saying footballers have no immigration restrictions?

His current visa will expire when his current contract does. When he signs a new deal he’ll need to meet the criteria for a visa extension.

That's the key to it... A visa extension is alot easier to gain vs someone who doesn't have a visa at all.

Screenshot_20230403_192045.jpg
Calculator says yes even though it seems the international appearance hasn't been included yet

I thought the premier league had a different set of loop holes.

I think Heckingbottom is trusting experience and cool heads for the run-in.
Fleck has a bit more positional awareness than Coulibaly.

Came to this thread to post this exact comment.
Think he will feature in the semi, otherwise we can wave goodbye to any chance with traffic cones in midfield
Wow straight out of no where to a semi final appearance , i hope you are right , but can't see it me sen , dont think he will even make the bench.

Got to trust Hecky tho after what he has achieved tho !

Absent players always become great after a loss.
Coulibaly wouldn't have made any difference to yesterday.
I agree but his disappearance is strange. Starts against a PL team in Spurs then not to be seen? He was OK that day, just think our midfield is a weak area so i don't get it.

I agree but his disappearance is strange. Starts against a PL team in Spurs then not to be seen? He was OK that day, just think our midfield is a weak area so i don't get it.

I don't think he did bad at all but for him to make the bench someone has to drop out and I find it hard to make a case for him to be included over anybody else.

Fleck has a bit
Think he will feature in the semi, otherwise we can wave goodbye to any chance with traffic cones in midfie
more positional awareness than Coulibaly.
I don't think he did bad at all but for him to make the bench someone has to drop out and I find it hard to make a case for him to be included over anybody else.
If coulibally dosent currently offer more than Norwood and Fleck , its pointless him being here

You don't get international points unless you play almost all the games for such a low-ranked country.

I'd suggest the points are wrong given how many he has for domestic minutes!

Do the "domestic" minutes include non-first team outings? If they do, how many of those appearances has he made?

I have no idea of the answer and am just trying to fathom why he got such a high domestic minutes score. The only reason I can think of is that maybe it is not just first team appearances that count towards that category.

Fleck has a bit more positional awareness than Coulibaly.
WTF wee Jimmy can't last 20 minutes, Thanks John boy but you time here is over,start looking towards Rotherham or maybe Derby ,he should be out the door at the end of this season,and is NOT our future,but our past thanks but off you trot

Do the "domestic" minutes include non-first team outings? If they do, how many of those appearances has he made?

I have no idea of the answer and am just trying to fathom why he got such a high domestic minutes score. The only reason I can think of is that maybe it is not just first team appearances that count towards that category.
Just first team games, I believe. Although, I think he's only played 1 youth game anyway.

Back
Top Bottom