JTW positions required

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think people are calling BS because we are doing so well and they don't want to believe bad news. Personally I have always found your posts to be right on the money so please keep posting what you hear.

Is it bad news? If what he's saying is true about not being able to buy someone because the takeover is going through then we surely can't sell anyone also? Not sure how it works or even if it's true but sending Khadra back, replacing him with Osula and keeping everyone else would be fine for me given the position we are in

Is it bad news? If what he's saying is true about not being able to buy someone because the takeover is going through then we surely can't sell anyone also? Not sure how it works or even if it's true but sending Khadra back, replacing him with Osula and keeping everyone else would be fine for me given the position we are in
To me it read as if a sale doesn't go through we are up shit creek if we don't go up. I agree I don't think we need any more players as long as we stay clear of injuries.

To me it read as if a sale doesn't go through we are up shit creek if we don't go up. I agree I don't think we need any more players as long as we stay clear of injuries.

We already knew that though didn't we? The Prince can't afford to keep a Championship club afloat without parachute payments which is why he wants out.

Interesting that I don’t care I as just passing it on I’m more concerned about being outed
To be fair to Andy67 if you look back at his previous posts he has called stuff spot on before (Uremovic signing before anyone else mentioned) so he clearly has some inside sources.
How optimistic are you that this African bidder does possess the financial power to kick us on to the next level?
Very very unlikely sales as I have pointed out why. As for future unclear about how the buyer of the club sees us and development. I know I will find out at some point but whether I bother with this shit in future is another thing Thanks by the way.

We already knew that though didn't we? The Prince can't afford to keep a Championship club afloat without parachute payments which is why he wants out.
No, we suspected.(this is a thread about who we should sign in January). An ITK who has proven to be correct about things has confirmed this and been ripped to bits, unnecessarily in my opinion.

No, we suspected.(there is a thread about who we should sign in January). An ITK who has proven to be correct about things has confirmed this and been ripped to bits, unnecessarily in my opinion.

I think everything we know about the accounts shows we had to go up this season or we'd be selling off any assets. I imagine if we were mid table then we'd be looking at moving quite a few out.

I'm not doubting the poster myself. The embargo thing doesn't make sense to me (not saying he's wrong though) but everything else seems plausible. I just hope our unbelievable position means any talk of sales is balanced out by the money we will make by going up. It must surely have changed things how well we are doing.

I think everything we know about the accounts shows we had to go up this season or we'd be selling off any assets. I imagine if we were mid table then we'd be looking at moving quite a few out.

I'm not doubting the poster myself. The embargo thing doesn't make sense to me (not saying he's wrong though) but everything else seems plausible. I just hope our unbelievable position means any talk of sales is balanced out by the money we will make by going up. It must surely have changed things how well we are doing.
I believe he means self imposed embargo, and yes hope our position means we can keep the squad together until the summer.

The rumours on the takeover will continue to get more outlandish as we go into the JTW when there is little sign of movement. We know the Club was desperate to move Berge on in the last window hence his packed suitcase at the ready. It is not unreasonable to presume there is a financial shortfall that needs to be filled. Usually that means investment or player sales. You don't need to be ITK to work that out.

PA clearly doesn't have the money and you could argue no longer an appetite to move the Club on. We've been up for sale for a while so that confirms that statement. As for paying installments on players if we'd reneged on any deals I'm certain the selling Club would have been bleating to the media before now. Again if we were under a transfer embargo as a consequence of failed payments the EFL have a duty to make this known. If there is any embargo it is likely to be self imposed internally due to financial constraints and possibly as a result of takeover negotiations being well advanced.

So that leave us with the guessing game of who the new owner may be. There have been instances in the past where potential buyers invest in a Club before the i's are dotted and t's are crossed but this is usually when the deal is virtually completed. We have no evidence of that and recent media speculation is there are 2 other buyers waiting in the background should the current leading incumbents bid fail. That would suggest we are not at the Stevie Wonder stage yet( signed sealed delivered).

If there is an element of truth that the owner is of African origin then logic suggests it has to be an Egyptian as they are the wealthiest country. Egyptian billionaires have in the last few years made bids for both Chelsea and Villa. I'll play the game and suggest Mohamed Mansour, billionaire, the new Conservative Party Treasurer, that will go down well on here. Simply because on 17 December in an article in the Telegraph he revealed plans to buy an English Club as part of a global investment in the sport. Of course I have no sources for this just did some research.

As for sources at the Club the Prince has sealed up the leaks that were apparent under Kev. I suspect this is usual internal gossiping when staff fear change and 2 and 2 make 25. What we do know is PA is a very good poker player and any prospective buyer will have to jump through a number of hoops before they get over the line.
If, if it’s Africa, I’ll suggest Aliko Dangote, I think he’s interested in Football & has been linked with buying Arsenal before. Pure guess & speculation on my part 🤷🏻‍♂️

I believe he means self imposed embargo, and yes hope our position means we can keep the squad together until the summer.

I do think people hoping we will bring anyone in next month will be disappointed. It's all about keeping players (and keeping them fit) for me. If we start February with this squad I would snatch your hands off personally

Interesting that I don’t care I as just passing it on I’m more concerned about being outed

Very very unlikely sales as I have pointed out why. As for future unclear about how the buyer of the club sees us and development. I know I will find out at some point but whether I bother with this shit in future is another thing Thanks by the way.

I don't know who your sources are Andy but if we sell Ndiaye I feel it's only right to let you know that I will now be holding you personally responsible.

Like to see a prem
I don't know who your sources are Andy but if we sell Ndiaye I feel it's only right to let you know that I will now be holding you personally responsible.
😂
Scouts sniffing last night but I think we are alright for the time being because of the reasons I gave earlier but don’t hold me responsible if he is sold and I’ve told you unlikely.

😂
Scouts sniffing last night but I think we are alright for the time being because of the reasons I gave earlier but don’t hold me responsible if he is sold and I’ve told you unlikely.

I'll take that as he's definitely staying 😜

as I have been saying all along that the club is owned by the Prince and he wants to sell. Money from investors is going in but the deal is still to be finalised through authorities and that is why there is an embargo on signings, as all signings are lodged with FA and so is the ownership (fit and proper) with the FA. When and if it gets sorted then Hecky might be able to use money available to him (assuming there is any).

Absolute horse shit.

I guarantee you Man U sign at least 1 player this window whilst also being in the process of being taken over.

Absolute horse shit.

I guarantee you Man U sign at least 1 player this window whilst also being in the process of being taken over.
Man Utd are not in the process of being taken over. Their owner has expressed a willingness to sell if the right money is put forward but nobody has submitted an offer as yet. Different to us having had an offer accepted which is currently subject to the ‘fit and proper person’ test.

Man Utd are not in the process of being taken over. Their owner has expressed a willingness to sell if the right money is put forward but nobody has submitted an offer as yet. Different to us having had an offer accepted which is currently subject to the ‘fit and proper person’ test.

Most outlets reporting the sale is imminent.

Not sure how they get to that point if they haven't had any bids yet.

We keep talking about who/what we need in the JTW, but looking at the players coming back (Bogle and Lowe, for starters) we have some fantastic talent, at this level, that can get us over the line. RND still to come back, the enigmatic Coulibaly (who knows what this lad will be like), Oli McB hopefully firing on all cylinders and then Brewster.

I am not saying we should not strengthen, if we can, but let's not write off the lads who have taken us to second place, with an 11 point gap to third spot.

We keep talking about who/what we need in the JTW, but looking at the players coming back (Bogle and Lowe, for starters) we have some fantastic talent, at this level, that can get us over the line. RND still to come back, the enigmatic Coulibaly (who knows what this lad will be like), Oli McB hopefully firing on all cylinders and then Brewster.

I am not saying we should not strengthen, if we can, but let's not write off the lads who have taken us to second place, with an 11 point gap to third spot.
we cant be certain mcburnie will come back firing we might not see brewster again this season and billy at 37 should be a bench player we need another striker in january

Can only assume Khadra is being frozen out and his wages being used to finance a deal for a striker

Back
Top Bottom