JTW positions required

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ok it is bollocks we are not in the middle of a takeover where a bid has been accepted and it has been lodged with the FA. What is wrong with you people? Ffs
Its nothing to do with the f.a its the efl
You couldnt even get that right

Mandated by the football league.
Why don’t you stop going on about it if you know I am completely wrong. You’re boring me now, you will see. I don’t need evidence from the person as the fact it came from the individual is more than enough for me but it also ties in with an article yesterday saying he would like to stay but nothing can be sorted until ownership becomes clear.

Does your contact live in Africa?

to make it easier to accept your bet can you list the points that you want me to bet on as must admit to being confused

Why don’t you stop going on about it if you know I am completely wrong. You’re boring me now, you will see. I don’t need evidence from the person as the fact it came from the individual is more than enough for me but it also ties in with an article yesterday saying he would like to stay but nothing can be sorted until ownership becomes clear.
Youre arguing with yourself
No one understands what youre trying to.say

I am responding to your posts. You’re suffering from Alzheimer’s first you say I’m talking shit second you say no one understands. Like I said forget it. I’ll no doubt be expecting you to apologise when all the points I’ve made come to light and for the record Clark is not my source, my source knows much more. I’ve said all I can so far and got berated I’ll think twice about anymore information that is passed on. 1) compromises source 2) I can’t be arsed taking all this shit when my source knows more than all the press and anyone on this forum.

Andy kindly list the information that your source has given you?

Here is a summary - please correct if I am wrong or add any points I have missed.

1. We won't be signing anyone in January.
2. Osula might come back and a current bench filler might go back.
3. We still owe money on some players.
4. The new owners have already started to cover some costs?
5. The sale is being rushed through as we are skint and the Prince doesn't want to throw any more money at it.
6. The takeover bid is from a continent not usually associated with football club takeovers, not Africa, Antarctica or Oceania (Australia?)

Here is a summary - please correct if I am wrong or add any points I have missed.

5. The sale is being rushed through as we are skint and the Prince doesn't want to throw any more money at it.
6. The takeover bid is from a continent not usually associated with football club takeovers, not Africa, Antarctica or Oceania (Australia?)
Is Scotland a continent 🧐 just asking

You don't have to be itk to know that

Osula might be coming back in Jan
We still owe money on transfers

Nowt new there.

There's three continent not listed - Asia, The America's, and Europe. They are the three main continents associated with takeovers. Unless there's some undiscovered continent waiting for Scott to rock up and stick the union jack on it.

I'm calling BS in Andy67

Africa? Must be, right?
Jacob Essen finally coming through with the goods after all these years?

Or is it one of those emails the Prince received from Lagos telling him to send his bank details as he's inherited some money 🤣

There's three continent not listed - Asia, The America's, and Europe. They are the three main continents associated with takeovers. Unless there's some undiscovered continent waiting for Scott to rock up and stick the union jack on it.

Atlantis. What a coup! 😁

Nowt new there.

I'm calling BS in Andy67
Total bullshit

I also heard we were under a transfer embargo a couple of months ago but I thought it was BS. The reason I was told was due to unpaid debt, but when I said it on here a few people said that's not a reason to go into an embargo....to be honest, I don't have the knowledge on that subject to challenge people.

I presume the potential new owner has already had to pay some money to get as far as he/she is. However, it would surprise me if they've started helping with running costs there are not many things in life you start paying for before you actually own because if it fails the EFL 'fit & proper' tests then they'd be ££££££ down the drain with no return

Mmmmm!

Saw this on the club shop website and it made me wonder if the Antarctica rumours are true?

3355.jpg

Nowt new there.

I'm calling BS in Andy67
I said A and I said a continent not usually associated with takeovers. Asia is associated, America takeovers and it’s not Antarctica so yes you got it Africa

We all knew the likelihood was that Khadra would be sent back.
I dont think that proves that a consortium of Antarctic penguins are about to complete on a buy-out..
Another one who reads a rumour forum who doesn’t want to listen when I give facts. Reflecting on what I posted I won’t be bothering anymore. What is funny is you lot think it is shit but keep engaging it.

They are only facts to you as you believe them
Rumours to us mere mortals as we do not know the source and cannot substantiate any truth in your posts
The majority of what you have said could be an educated guess or is already in the public domain, the only point of interest is that the potential investor has something to do with Africa
Has he a business there
Born there
Went on holiday there
Own a football club there

Last edited:
To be fair to Andy67 if you look back at his previous posts he has called stuff spot on before (Uremovic signing before anyone else mentioned) so he clearly has some inside sources.
How optimistic are you that this African bidder does possess the financial power to kick us on to the next level?

Another one who reads a rumour forum who doesn’t want to listen when I give facts. Reflecting on what I posted I won’t be bothering anymore. What is funny is you lot think it is shit but keep engaging it.
I think people are calling BS because we are doing so well and they don't want to believe bad news. Personally I have always found your posts to be right on the money so please keep posting what you hear.

The rumours on the takeover will continue to get more outlandish as we go into the JTW when there is little sign of movement. We know the Club was desperate to move Berge on in the last window hence his packed suitcase at the ready. It is not unreasonable to presume there is a financial shortfall that needs to be filled. Usually that means investment or player sales. You don't need to be ITK to work that out.

PA clearly doesn't have the money and you could argue no longer an appetite to move the Club on. We've been up for sale for a while so that confirms that statement. As for paying installments on players if we'd reneged on any deals I'm certain the selling Club would have been bleating to the media before now. Again if we were under a transfer embargo as a consequence of failed payments the EFL have a duty to make this known. If there is any embargo it is likely to be self imposed internally due to financial constraints and possibly as a result of takeover negotiations being well advanced.

So that leave us with the guessing game of who the new owner may be. There have been instances in the past where potential buyers invest in a Club before the i's are dotted and t's are crossed but this is usually when the deal is virtually completed. We have no evidence of that and recent media speculation is there are 2 other buyers waiting in the background should the current leading incumbents bid fail. That would suggest we are not at the Stevie Wonder stage yet( signed sealed delivered).

If there is an element of truth that the owner is of African origin then logic suggests it has to be an Egyptian as they are the wealthiest country. Egyptian billionaires have in the last few years made bids for both Chelsea and Villa. I'll play the game and suggest Mohamed Mansour, billionaire, the new Conservative Party Treasurer, that will go down well on here. Simply because on 17 December in an article in the Telegraph he revealed plans to buy an English Club as part of a global investment in the sport. Of course I have no sources for this just did some research.

As for sources at the Club the Prince has sealed up the leaks that were apparent under Kev. I suspect this is usual internal gossiping when staff fear change and 2 and 2 make 25. What we do know is PA is a very good poker player and any prospective buyer will have to jump through a number of hoops before they get over the line.

Back
Top Bottom