Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Drunk blade

Reaction score
At least £30m or tell anyone interested to fuck off imo, towards then end of last season and yesterday he's really starting to look like a player, controlled the game yesterday,hopefully the young uns wvee nought in can do the dogs work for.him and let his quality shine through

We were poor at Watford whose front 3 is the best in the league but if we can add a goalscorer in his prime to this team we can get automatic

At least £30m or tell anyone interested to fuck off imo, towards then end of last season and yesterday he's really starting to look like a player, controlled the game yesterday,hopefully the young uns wvee nought in can do the dogs work for.him and let his quality shine through

We were poor at Watford whose front 3 is the best in the league but if we can add a goalscorer in his prime to this team we can get automatic
£30m is a lot of money for someone who's "starting to look like a player" (in the championship).

So glad because he really is beginning to justify the asking price now. Well on the way to recouping our investment, which let's be fair, was declining by the gameweek previously.

Was in the BLUT yesterday, I never doubted that he'd finish that off.

A rolls royce, but Anel' was exceptional, he went past thier defenders like they were statues.... They shit thier pants, I saw them looking at each other, then ndyie bagged the first... Game over

What a fucking signing he may turn out to be.

• Banned
Was in the BLUT yesterday, I never doubted that he'd finish that off.

A rolls royce, but Anel' was exceptional, he went past thier defenders like they were statues.... They shit thier pants, I saw them looking at each other, then ndyie bagged the first... Game over

What a fucking signing he may turn out to be.
Anel was great, I was in Turkey watching it pissed on a dodgy stream but his quality is clear to see, great signing by hekky and the board

£30m is peanuts if he gets us promoted
Hope you're right. If I had £30m though I'd be concerned if a player took two and a half years to look decent and that happened to be in the championship.
But I know why you're saying it. We won yesterday so the players are legends. See what we think next week.

• Banned
I think the difference at the moment is mcabbe would have forced through a sale at £5 to 7m to any fuxker that would have taken him, the Prince is a bit more inclined to gamble, if his next 3 games are like the last someone in the prem will pay 30m no question about it, the Prince is more switched on imo... look at ramsdale.. we've arguably got £30m and a better keeper in wes

I think the difference at the moment is mcabbe would have forced through a sale at £5 to 7m to any fuxker that would have taken him, the Prince is a bit more inclined to gamble, if his next 3 games are like the last someone in the prem will pay 30m no question about it, the Prince is more switched on imo... look at ramsdale.. we've arguably got £30m and a better keeper in wes
If the next 3 games are better than his last, there will still not be one bid within £10 million of his asking price of £22m.
You're completely deluded.

We get an offer of 22m or above he’s off. I don’t blame the board either if this happens providing we have enough time to get a player in. We can’t be daft enough to think that the club can’t afford to accept an offer like that or that Berge doesn’t want to play at a higher level

Any less then it’s daft to sell him.

Nobody will pay 30m this window for Berge
Nobody will pay 22m this window for Berge

Come January if he keeps this up, we could be looking at between 25-30m if he keeps up his current form.

We get an offer of 22m or above he’s off. I don’t blame the board either if this happens providing we have enough time to get a player in. We can’t be daft enough to think that the club can’t afford to accept an offer like that or that Berge doesn’t want to play at a higher level

Any less then it’s daft to sell him.
Surely, unless we get a really silly offer (£40m say) we can afford to say to him "look Sander, you're going to be the main man this season, and we think we can get promoted. Give us until January, and if we're not in/around the top 2 then we'll let you go for less" ?

I get the idea that breaking even would be alright, but he's potentially one of the best players in the division...we've got to do everything we can to keep him until the end of this window imho.

We hold the cards, keep him for me unless our money back then re-invest otherwise fuck off
Sander is class

Class is permanent. Get players who can kick the ball to him and he'll do the rest. Whenever he's been up to speed: after 1st lockdown; start of season two until injury and back end of last season he's been class. One bad game at Watford for the whole team and people lose the plot. A bigger worry for me is Ndiaye's contract situation: you sleep, you weep. Same goes or the rest of the young uns. Get them signed now before they've been well and truly shop windowed.

If the board is going to sell him they had better get Van Winckel busy looking for another gem.

Why's nobody come near to his asking price yet?
Because they're not idiots. Who'd start bidding at asking price. We'll get over what we paid for him or we won't sell him. 30m big princey got for Ramsdale and Berge's more important to us than he was

Because they're not idiots. Who'd start bidding at asking price. We'll get over what we paid for him or we won't sell him. 30m big princey got for Ramsdale and Berge's more important to us than he was
What sort of club do you reckon it will be? I think only Newcastle in this country have that type of money to be throwing around.

Back
Top Bottom