Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

The streets will never forget...

View attachment 138151
You might shoot me for saying this, but aside from the sponsor, the manufacturer and the media for the kit, this was actually a really decent effort for our home shirt design

✅ Red Stripes on arms and back
✅ Good width of stripes
✅ Black Collar and trim

The quality was appalling for our sponsor - think it was iron on!

You might shoot me for saying this, but aside from the sponsor, the manufacturer and the media for the kit, this was actually a really decent effort for our home shirt design

✅ Good width of stripes
✅ Black Collar and trim

Shoot him. SHOOT HIM!!!!

✅ Good width of stripes
✅ Black Collar and trim

I'd mostly agree on the home shirt, although I would've got rid of the block-coloured shoulder bit.
The 95/96 one is my ideal, I'm glad they've reissued it under the "retro" range. Even though my childhood now being classed as "retro" makes me feel old as fuck.

The amount of comments and time spent on this thread, i’ll be expecting most of you to turn up ‘full kit wanker’ next season. Tbh the only company who we shouldve got was Hummel. Bespoke designs, great designs, good quality. Club would sell loads of kit and training gear and maximising the revenue stream, the whole point of clubs selling replica kit and training wear !
I'll be FKW for the first home game, Neil Warnock style with the socks pulled up.

In fairness I think most have said that they buy them for their kids. I bought a last season home shirt in the sale with the club cash as it comes in for playing 5 a side. Also bought a couple of the retro ones that will probably never see the light of day unless I take them as pool t shirts for holidays.

The last shirt I owned prior to that was the Alpharooms league 1 shirt, bought as a leaving gift at work at the time as we were moving overseas.

I do have a couple of bits of training gear, for training in.

I'm not one of these who will turn up to matches with a Blades shirt 2 sizes too big over a hoody!

✅ Good width of stripes
✅ Black Collar and trim

Unpopular opinion... It looks better in Green

1656403318805.png

What’s this blackout kit obsession. Been done to death now. So we’ll probably do it in 3 years.

That’s a nice strip nice that the sponsor colour matches the kit as well

Back
Top Bottom