Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters
Agreed - first thing I looked for on your design.

I thought 2018/19 away would have worked really well with red shorts but we played it safe with black. Actually, that kit looked pretty sweet with the fluro shorts and socks.
It did. Full fluoro looked great

The original was my u11s kit. A bit wider black line but good.

The original was my u11s kit. A bit wider black line but good.
I remember there was an attrocious chocolate brown version that me became a bizarre classic too.

Yep, here you go...

1655913110430-png.137905

Attachments

• 1655913110430.png
    1655913110430.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 594
It was my nearest club growing up, I remember seeing Malcolm McDonalds bow legs at Highfield Rd. My god he could never stop a greased pig.

Three lovely designs many including me would be happy with BUT we have had all three before in various guises. My son keeps designing almost the same kits too...I have a feeling the club will just knock out a home and away almost identical to ones we have had before but poorer quality. They seem to have gone down the retro route listening to Hemmingham's comments.

I'd like the away and third to be something different we have not had or for a while. Adidas were criticised for templates but the pink and green/gold were at least newer colours we had not seen before.

Home we are limited and I do like the one above but the away I'd like us to move away from the lumo. It's been done to death and nothing is as good/same colour as the original.

I'd like us to have a yellow away but maybe not a lumo and more subtle tone with a red and white trim. Think any black/red it becomes a Watford kit almost.

I'd be delighted with the third but it's almost identical to one we have had before. I'd like a bit if a variation...a modern twist.

I am expecting to be massively underwhelming looking at the other errea kits so I'll be wishing we had mattbianco1 excellent designs in a few weeks!

Returning to the Hummel theme, anyone else smiling at the return of this Admiral classic from the 70s with our Old Boy at the back ?!? ...

View attachment 137904

Hopefully Errea will impress similarly.

Is the lad front right a fan? If not he's got some serious pre-season training to put in to shift that gut....

Back
Top Bottom