Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

I can't say my Carlisle kit knowledge is great and couldn't pick it out from a bunch of shirts with no badge on them. What's butchered about these kits, I've seen much worse..
Carlisle's only season in the top flight is probably their only memorable kit...

1656334117184.png

...basically old-Birmingham in disguise with a hint of red.

It's a natural progression, Adidas in the prem, Errea in the Championship, Avec in league 1

Genuinely puzzled that we have not seen any of the squad pictured in the new training kit. Wouldn't surprise me if it's not been delivered yet and they are in last seasons stuff still 🧐

Genuinely puzzled that we have not seen any of the squad pictured in the new training kit. Wouldn't surprise me if it's not been delivered yet and they are in last seasons stuff still 🧐
I wonder if we're still tied to Adidas until July?
1st of July is officially pre-season. We're still in post-season at the minute aren't we?

I wonder if we're still tied to Adidas until July?
1st of July is officially pre-season. We're still in post-season at the minute aren't we?
Would be weird that other clubs have managed to negotiate a move away from their existing kit manufacturer prior to the 1st July and we haven’t.

That said, the academy coaches are still in full Adidas gear at the moment (either the grey or the mint green tops) but the academies do tend to get their stuff through a little after the first team (unsurprisingly).

The amount of comments and time spent on this thread, i’ll be expecting most of you to turn up ‘full kit wanker’ next season. Tbh the only company who we shouldve got was Hummel. Bespoke designs, great designs, good quality. Club would sell loads of kit and training gear and maximising the revenue stream, the whole point of clubs selling replica kit and training wear !

Worst case scenario, at least we haven't got Joma, Castore, Under Armour, New Balance or Macron.

And while I'm at it, Kappa can fuck off an 'all.

That said, the academy coaches are still in full Adidas gear at the moment (either the grey or the mint green tops) but the academies do tend to get their stuff through a little after the first team (unsurprisingly).
That'll be a nice little xmas present for them then at this rate.

Anyone know our last shirt where you could buy it as a long sleeve version? Not important but I've just been wondering about it recently!

I may be wrong in that you still can but I don't recall seeing one for years now. I think the last one I ever remember seeing was the 2009/10, our first instalment by Macron?? (another Italian kit maker 👀)
I had one with Desun on the front - 2002-03 I think it was

I like Under Armour and New Balance. Make some decent stuff.

New Balance tend to put iron-on crests on their shirts rather than embroidered ones. And a couple of seasons ago they had a pointless little plastic strip under the armpits. I'm probably a bit too purist, but things like that wind me up.

Not sure why we're dragging this out.

We know the basic template of the training kit, and all of the kit releases this season have been poor in design, and clearly poor in quality. Might as well get the disappointment out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom