Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

Just a little more patience is required :)
How is it that Bearshit have released their kit before us Foxy??
If were the "top" team in the UW abortion, then surely, we would either release first, or, at the same time as the other teams in said abortion???

If were the "top" team in the UW abortion, then surely, we would either release first, or, at the same time as the other teams in said abortion???
Why does that even matter?! Fuckin'el please tell me you're taking the piss?

'We're the biggest club so we should release our kit first'. Has it really come to this? Has our sense of entitlement got this out of hand?

We had 2 seasons in the prem and we don't have rich owners. Why do we have fans who think we're Man City?

We probably have more fans than all the other United World clubs combined (felt a bit pig-like saying that, but it's probably not far off).

Could it not just be the case that they have to make a lot more of them to be ready for release, therefore it's taking longer?

We probably have more fans than all the other United World clubs combined (felt a bit pig-like saying that, but it's probably not far off).

Could it not just be the case that they have to make a lot more of them to be ready for release, therefore it's taking longer?
Not really, they could still release the kit and make available on a set date following the release, like a film trailer as it were...

Why does that even matter?! Fuckin'el please tell me you're taking the piss?

'We're the biggest club so we should release our kit first'. Has it really come to this? Has our sense of entitlement got this out of hand?

We had 2 seasons in the prem and we don't have rich owners. Why do we have fans who think we're Man City?
Wind you neck in youth.
Nobody has likened Utd to the Manc lot, theres no "sense of entitlement", and your not Foxy!

The club said the release would all be together didnt they!???, I was just asking someone, that probably has a better idea than most, how come Bearshit released their kit before ours, if, all UW clubs were to release at the same time!?

If that's ok with you obviously!?????

"In what is likely to be Billy Sharp's final season for the Blades, the 22/23 away kit pays tribute to the manager who brought him home and led them to an 11th place finish in what was only their 5th season in League One. A great endeavour fondly remembered by all".
Screenshot_20220630-225129_Chrome.jpg

Wind you neck in youth.
Nobody has likened Utd to the Manc lot, theres no "sense of entitlement", and your not Foxy!

The club said the release would all be together didnt they!???, I was just asking someone, that probably has a better idea than most, how come Bearshit released their kit before ours, if, all UW clubs were to release at the same time!?

If that's ok with you obviously!?????
Bearshit might be the cringiest thing I’ve read on the internet

Every time mattbianco1 designs a new kit they’re having to set the machines to a new pattern. That’s the delay.

As we speak, perhaps we have an active contract with Adidas, perhaps very shortly we’ll have one with Errea?

You’ll see more soon and in Portugal I’m sure.

I can’t imagine in my theoretical world anyone would risk penalty clauses or pissing off current and potential future commercial partners just because people want to see merch.

I know in the past, leaks of sponsor details and merchandise (we’ll ignore recruitment) have likely cost the club in monetary terms or lost deals.

A headline act wouldn't be on stage first at a festival.
The adverts in the cinema don't play after the feature film.
The chart show on the radio doesn't play the no.1 song first.
You get the idea...

As we speak, perhaps we have an active contract with Adidas, perhaps very shortly we’ll have one with Errea?

You’ll see more soon and in Portugal I’m sure.

I can’t imagine in my theoretical world anyone would risk penalty clauses or pissing off current and potential future commercial partners just because people want to see merch.

I know in the past, leaks of sponsor details and merchandise (we’ll ignore recruitment) have likely cost the club in monetary terms or lost deals.
Fair do's.
I thought the commercial partnership with had Adidas ended already, as the club released a statement concluding their partnership with them previously??

A headline act wouldn't be on stage first at a festival.
The adverts in the cinema don't play after the feature film.
The chart show on the radio doesn't play the no.1 song first.
You get the idea...
Non are relevant, but that's fine.
The club said, that the UW clubs would all be revealed, so wasnt expecting other clubs to reveal in any order, but as a UW reveal, I.e, all the same time.

Just a little more patience is required :)
Yeah patience for .. ground improvements, hotel reopening, improvement to concessions, training facilities, kit, recruitment..... tik tok

Back
Top Bottom